• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Nexus 5 support

Lord Squark

Reaction score
I understand that there are some issues with the android version of the game. I have checked my phone's RAM and believe it is 2GB.
Is there a way to bypass the "not compatible" message or do I need to wait for the Devs to fix the issue and make it compatible with each phone?

Can this be solved quickly as I want to get the 1st week event rewards.

Thanks.

Hello there.
Consider that beside the RAM requirements there are also few other device specifications to be meet (as I remember so far):
- min. OS version 4.4.4
- min. dual core 2.3 GHz CPU

Additionally I remember that during BETA the Nexus 5 and Nexus 5X tend to exhibit extremely low performance (lags, frame spikes etc.) So maybe the Dev Team wanted to protect the owners of those devices from the disappointment.

Hello there.
Consider that beside the RAM requirements there are also few other device specifications to be meet (as I remember so far):
- min. OS version 4.4.4
- min. dual core 2.3 GHz CPU

Additionally I remember that during BETA the Nexus 5 and Nexus 5X tend to exhibit extremely low performance (lags, frame spikes etc.) So maybe the Dev Team wanted to protect the owners of those devices from the disappointment.
The Nexus is prone to lag spikes sometimes. I'll check the CPU spec too just to make sure that's ok.

Thanks again!

The Nexus is prone to lag spikes sometimes. I'll check the CPU spec too just to make sure that's ok.

Thanks again!
Ok so the processor is 2.26GHz but I'm not sure if it's dual or quad core. If it's quad core then I don't know what the issue is because it will run faster than a dual core at 2.3GHz.