• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Character damage spreadsheets, help wanted!

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Recently I've been making character damage percent spreadsheets.
Basically, every damaging action in the game will do x% of your character's attack value. These spreadsheets will hopefully help creating optimal combos and deciding how much damage output a character truly has.

Unfortunately, I don't own anywhere near the full list of special moves and blockbusters, and I sure don't have enough gold to level them all up. I hope this can become a small community project where we can all contribute!

upload_2018-4-9_14-16-53.png

Please format relevant comments as such:

Fighter Variant: Harlequin Cerebella
-Any damage relevant SA upgrades should be listed

Fighter Attack Stat: 6000+1000

Move Used: Diamond Dynamo lv1 (try keep move levels to 1 or 15)

Damage Dealt: 400+400+400+800 (make no hits are crits!)

I hope the developer would review their data, because I am really curious as well. Which fighter should I evolve and which should I invest coin in... etc. It's kind of difficult to notice these value since the battle happens really fast.

but what about meter gain

there’s no sure way to tell how much meter an attack gives

but what about meter gain

there’s no sure way to tell how much meter an attack gives
I think it might be proportional to damage? I dont see how metergain ties into all of thid

I think it might be proportional to damage? I dont see how metergain ties into all of thid

I doubt it’s related to damage since attacks that do no damage can still grant some meter

You said damage output so meter gain is very relevant. Faster meter gain = more frequent blockbuster usage = higher damage output

I doubt it’s related to damage since attacks that do no damage can still grant some meter

You said damage output so meter gain is very relevant. Faster meter gain = more frequent blockbuster usage = higher damage output
Meter gain is a bit more fickle to put down in a spreadsheet. This spreadsheet is only a step towards researching optimal damage output, maybe Ill do some metergain testing after :p

How far along r you? It would be mice to see what data you still need?

How far along r you? It would be mice to see what data you still need?
Havent really had time to play the game recently. Ive done all the moves i own for Valentine Beowulf Painwheel Cerebella and Big Band so any of the other characters would be a big help.

I’ll contribute some but I’m putting it on my own spreadsheet and I’ll just link it here when there’s enough data

Reactions: Fel