• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Post your collection

How much did you spend?
I'm in a similar if not worse position. It would be nice to know what the rates are for getting gold characters...
Did 3 of the 11 pulls and I've completed almost all of the advanced story and half of the expert story. #Neverlucky.

Gotta upload my team soon, but damn some people have super high fs. How did you level them so fast? It's taking me forever just to max one
They played during Soft launch for a few months with pre-nerf exp and easier methods to farm along with better theonite rewards. We've only been playing 5 days so it's no surprised we are far behind.

Gotta upload my team soon, but damn some people have super high fs. How did you level them so fast? It's taking me forever just to max one

There was a "Quick Fight" mode that provided EXP much like the "Prize Event" mode now pre 1.20 patch.

Plus we have been playing since beta so 3 months

They played during Soft launch for a few months with pre-nerf exp and easier methods to farm along with better theonite rewards. We've only been playing 5 days so it's no surprised we are far behind.

There was actually worse Theonite modes back then. Oh actually, thenoites are coins so yes, you are right. You can repeat story mode missions for more gold.

But there was no "Prize Event".

Yeah, they have the exact same effects. However, I think Valentine's BBs connect poorly, especially now that the AI blocks pretty much everything.

Valentine's the worse gold in the game. I wouldn't recommend leveling her unless you have to.

Actually, scratch that. Eliza is worst :D

Last edited:
Ended up with 4 Gold Peacocks; pulled 2 Untouchable from Premiere and the third and forth from Peacock's Relics: https://m.imgur.com/0SWUp1u

I love Peacocks, I even comissioned Katy Perry to write and sing about her.

My Golds and Silvers:
http://imgur.com/a/7c7tE

I need more Light Element stuff ;_;

nice!

Oh Mai Valentine seems interesting, wonder what her ability is?

I keep fighting Valentines in Prize Fights that keep Resurrecting with 50% HP. Not sure if this is one of their abilities or not... or if it's a bug lol.

Ended up with 4 Gold Peacocks; pulled 2 Untouchable from Premiere and the third and forth from Peacock's Relics: https://m.imgur.com/0SWUp1u

I love Peacocks, I even comissioned Katy Perry to write and sing about her.

wow, congrats!

How many gems did it take to pull the "That's All Folks" Gold Peacock?

Is it only possible to pull this from the 150 gem relic?

wow, congrats!

How many gems did it take to pull the "That's All Folks" Gold Peacock?

Is it only possible to pull this from the 150 gem relic?

Yeah, I think it's the only way to get her. Untouchable was my first gold, then I saved my relics for 1.2.0. After it rolled out, I got my 2nd Untouchable so I decided to just get some more Peacocks for skill points. Got pretty lucky and pulled my 3rd Untouchable and That's All Folks with only 11 Peacock's relics.

She's trash :D

Much like Eliza. #truthhurts

I keep fighting Valentines in Prize Fights that keep Resurrecting with 50% HP. Not sure if this is one of their abilities or not... or if it's a bug lol.

Last Hope Valentine resurrects with 50% HP, but also gives the entire team including herself with heavy regen if they fall under 25% health for 10 seconds.

Not that trash anymore, is it?! HAH

Last Hope Valentine resurrects with 50% HP, but also gives the entire team including herself with heavy regen if they fall under 25% health for 10 seconds.
Remember that those effects (both) occur only once per fight.

Of course, but that should be more than enough utility for you. It would be completely broken otherwise if it was reactivatable. The whole point of last hope valentine is to offer your team support, while also being able to survive for a lengthy period of time as well.

Also, update on my collection:
BEHOLD MY VALENTINE ARMY https://imgur.com/a/0MASR

I dont have OH MAI yet since it can only be obtainable with the welcome pack, which i heard will be released later on when the bugs are fixed

Reactions: moisterrific
Of course, but that should be more than enough utility for you. It would be completely broken otherwise if it was reactivatable. The whole point of last hope valentine is to offer your team support, while also being able to survive for a lengthy period of time as well.

Also, update on my collection:
BEHOLD MY VALENTINE ARMY https://imgur.com/a/0MASR

I dont have OH MAI yet since it can only be obtainable with the welcome pack, which i heard will be released later on when the bugs are fixed
hot damn

how you get so many last hope valentines? 150 gem relic?

I only have the silent kill valentine and she is F tier compared to my other golds.

Oh Mai's abilities aren't great. I only Golded her because if I paid real money she's dang well getting maxed out!
Every time an opponent dies she gets Enrage. Every time a teammate dies the rest of the ream gets Enrage.

hot damn

how you get so many last hope valentines? 150 gem relic?

I only have the silent kill valentine and she is F tier compared to my other golds.

Well, I saved up all of my theonite from the story mode and was able to roll x10 twice. The first attempt landed me my first Last Hope, and when i was willing to roll again to get silent kill valentine and another last hope popped out for me again. Valentine really loved me this time

Silent kill valentine is honestly not that bad, though I can agree that her numbers may he tweaked a little bit. Her signature ability is to remove buffs from the enemy and debuffs from you for a 15% chance per hit. I honestly think the number should be changed to a 20% to make it more consistant, but its a good ability nonetheless.

You remember yesterdays big bass where in expert level he had invincibility and stackable defence almost all the time when you hit him? Well, valentine's niche usefullness makes her OP when it comes to situations where the stipulations give way too many buffs to the enemy, and overtuned buffs at that.

Early game, and regular matches where there arent many buffs and debuffs against you, yes, shes going to feel meh. But when you put silent kill in niche situations like the big band event, her usefulness will shine. Thats why I was willing to roll another x10 again because she'll be able to strip invulerability drom armed forces cerebelle, invincibility from peacock, etc.

Reactions: Osterus and Joanie
Silent kill valentine is honestly not that bad, though I can agree that her numbers may he tweaked a little bit. Her signature ability is to remove buffs from the enemy and debuffs from you for a 15% chance per hit. I honestly think the number should be changed to a 20% to make it more consistant, but its a good ability nonetheless.

I'm curious if she could remove perma debuffs like the bleed from Medici Shakedown?

That's something that I'll try to experiment with when i get her abilities in order. If she does though, she's going to be way more useful then I'm already imagining her to be. For now, I'm raising one of my Last Hope's since she has more general usage.

Valentine feels underpowered in all her variations, which is a shame because she has my favorite basic move set and visuals.

Her stun syringe needs to be 50-100% stun as well- as it stands its overly risky to prep and most of the time you will just break your own combo by using it.

140 relics in I'm now in the gold club with Primed Parasoul.

Jesus, Golds are broken.

I also have 7 rage appropriate pain wheels and 1 of every Silver except valentine

Reactions: DarkaiXeno
Valentine feels underpowered in all her variations, which is a shame because she has my favorite basic move set and visuals.

Her stun syringe needs to be 50-100% stun as well- as it stands its overly risky to prep and most of the time you will just break your own combo by using it.

140 relics in I'm now in the gold club with Primed Parasoul.

Jesus, Golds are broken.

I also have 7 rage appropriate pain wheels and 1 of every Silver except valentine

First off, Welcome aboard the absurd damage primed parasoul can give! She's probably going to carry you through the rest of the storyline stages that dont have stipulations against gold, and will carry you to 7+ win streaks in prize fights.

Second, Valentines stun syringe proc rate increases the more you level it up. Mine is lv 6 so it has a proc chance of 50% at the moment.