• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Squigly Prize Fight

GEAR2SU

Reaction score
Hi! So I've recently started playing because I heard Squigly was coming to the game soon, and now with her coming around the corner, I'm wondering what score do you guys think would be safe for top 10% in her Prize Fight?

I was able to get top 10% in the Peacock prize fight recently, so I feel like I may have a chance at this!

Also new to the forums, and I skimmed through the rules, so hopefully this post is fine haha

Hi! So I've recently started playing because I heard Squigly was coming to the game soon, and now with her coming around the corner, I'm wondering what score do you guys think would be safe for top 10% in her Prize Fight?

I was able to get top 10% in the Peacock prize fight recently, so I feel like I may have a chance at this!

Also new to the forums, and I skimmed through the rules, so hopefully this post is fine haha
Back when double first came out 7 mil wasnt enough for top 10%
So probably more than that.

I’m not sure if we really have a good, accurate number to try for. The prize fights have been changed since the first Double PF. Now, it’s easier at the beginning of the streak but harder as it goes on, so maybe a lower score is needed in order to place compared to Double’s due to the added difficulty of maintaining a high streak.

So, I guess just aim really high. Even if you don’t get the 10%, you can still get a Silver Squigly.

Reactions: GEAR2SU
7 mil is definitely doable for me, so I'll try to aim for at least 10-12 mil to be on the safe side, hopefully I can get that Gold!
I'll definitely be trying for her silver in Silver Prize fights as well, I want all the Squigly :p

Either way, yea, worst case I end up with a silver Squigly, so no matter how it turns out, I'll be pretty happy with the outcome haha

Thanks guys! Also finally gonna start spending some Theonite as well, so that's exciting

Reactions: Liam
10-12 million is good for 10% under normal circumstances yet cause shes been hyped and taunted at 10-12 might be to little, go for 13 at least

GRIND! But the pz won’t be here in 50 some hours

10-12 million is good for 10% under normal circumstances yet cause shes been hyped and taunted at 10-12 might be to little, go for 13 at least

IllI definitely try as high as possible! I was able to top 10% in Peacock and Painwheel around 8-9 mil, but I'll be pushing my limit for this one! :)

GRIND! But the pz won’t be here in 50 some hours

I'll be ready for it! :D

I am thinking 12 million should be enough!
I am also really hyped for her PF, really wanting to get that golden Poltergust!

Let's wish good luck to us both! Loved Poltergust SA and have been training somo combos with her bronze fighters :D

I am thinking 12 million should be enough!
I am also really hyped for her PF, really wanting to get that golden Poltergust!

Let's wish good luck to us both! Loved Poltergust SA and have been training somo combos with her bronze fighters :D

Same! Been loving Squigly's combos and specials/blockbusters! Really can't wait for the prize fight, and yea, good luck to the both of us (and everyone else who's aiming for 10% of course!) :D

5.5 Million is usually safe but as she is new I think 12-13 million is a bare minimum.

My safest bet is going to 15 mill if you want to try for gold

Normally for prizefights it would be 8 mill but since this has been hyped up its safer to try to double that or at least near it

Well, I got the Gold Double for 4 mill, so I assume that you can go a little lower. Buuuuut, it's a new character, even worse, it's Squigly, AND it's the Polstergust (which is personnaly my favorite of all costumes). So, I'm not sure where we should aim at. Tho, it's best to go all out anyway, I'm at 2.3 Million at the moment.

Well, I got the Gold Double for 4 mill, so I assume that you can go a little lower. Buuuuut, it's a new character, even worse, it's Squigly, AND it's the Polstergust (which is personnaly my favorite of all costumes). So, I'm not sure where we should aim at. Tho, it's best to go all out anyway, I'm at 2.3 Million at the moment.

The Double Prize Fight caught me off guard haha. I wasn't really trying (missed the first day, playing mainly to level up characters, and not a fan of double), and I managed to top 10% with around 3.8 mil

I'm currently at 2 mil on Squigly's, and yea, Poltergust is a pretty popular one. Here's hoping we can make it to 10%!

I'm getting challenged a lot more than in other PFs, I guess top 10% cap will be significantly higher

Reactions: p3acock and GEAR2SU
Glad I read this. I also lucked into getting top 10% in the Double prize fight, despite playing only the first day before forgetting about it for the next two days.

I was going to take this a bit easier too, but I could really use some variety in my Squiggles, as the first 12 I pulled were all bronzes. YAY!

Glad I read this. I also lucked into getting top 10% in the Double prize fight, despite playing only the first day before forgetting about it for the next two days.

I was going to take this a bit easier too, but I could really use some variety in my Squiggles, as the first 12 I pulled were all bronzes. YAY!

Honestly, I don't think any of the Squigly's are "weak" it reminds me of Cerebella or Beowulf in that every variation is somewhat useful.

Reactions: PHPP
Honestly, I don't think any of the Squigly's are "weak" it reminds me of Cerebella or Beowulf in that every variation is somewhat useful.
Agreed. And compared to the rest of the cast, her variants seems to be the most balanced in that aspect

Except while cerebella and beowulf have a high base attack stat squigly does not. I personally don't think any of the squigly variants outside of the golds are particularly strong. They don't really stand out like say Cold Stones or No Egrets does.

Except while cerebella and beowulf have a high base attack stat squigly does not. I personally don't think any of the squigly variants outside of the golds are particularly strong. They don't really stand out like say Cold Stones or No Egrets does.
Hmm, maybe Nearly Departed has some uses. I thought Scared Stiff was a really good bronze, but she is simply not worth the effort (noticed after playing some games with her)

Hmm, maybe Nearly Departed has some uses. I thought Scared Stiff was a really good bronze, but she is simply not worth the effort (noticed after playing some games with her)

I was looking at Nearly Departed a while ago, and I just found that Battle Opera is a BB1 with an odd combo count, hmm

Does this mean that each time you use it, you get 5/7/10 seconds of invincibility? If so, that actually sounds pretty good (on paper)

I've been grinding out one of each Squigly, but I never gave the SAs too much thought haha