• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Would you fight them

luckykhanh

Reaction score
I have a very bad history when facing armed force or untouchable, mainly because my force is 2 - 3 times weeker than them, and they can trigger unflinching for a very long period, meaning that we can do nothing but block. Do you guys have any strategy to kill team with untouchable and armed force? The picture below is one example. b.jpg a.jpg

Last edited:
I have three plans for this situation

Plan A: Pick another team that hasn't one of them or RE( he is less of a problem than the other 2 though)

Plan B: If you can't go with plan A then choose the team that has less and the weakest of these characters. During the fight try to avoid doing ground combos and focus on launching them in the air when you have the chance, if you're not going against AF grabs are a good choice too. I also try to save blocksbusters for when the launcher triggers their unflinching, they'll most definitely punish you otherwise

Plan C: I never did this before and probably never will, but if you can't go with A and don't want B, then just refresh for 30 theonites

Reactions: B_W and luckykhanh
Hmm

Advice 1:If you have a red velvet eliza, you can use her to destroy them quickly because of her signature ability hex.

Advice 2: Don't use multihit characters like filia, painwheel,valentine.They trigger those unflinching and armor pretty fast.
Use characters like beowolf,cerebella , .Eliza and Double.

Advice 3: BLOCK THE MOMENT UNFLINCHING SETS IN OR GRAB.

Do you have any other golds which could help you ?

Reactions: B_W and luckykhanh
I have three plans for this situation

Plan A: Pick another team that hasn't one of them or RE( he is less of a problem than the other 2 though)

Plan B: If you can't go with plan A then choose the team that has less and the weakest of these characters. During the fight try to avoid doing ground combos and focus on launching them in the air when you have the chance, if you're not going against AF grabs are a good choice too. I also try to save blocksbusters for when the launcher triggers their unflinching, they'll most definitely punish you otherwise

Plan C: I never did this before and probably never will, but if you can't go with A and don't want B, then just refresh for 30 theonites

Hmm launching them in the air doesn't do much damage, and would make them to build up blockbuster as well. Once I tried to use Untouchable to fight Untouchable lol, not so lucky for that fight as my Untouchable triggered unflinching the moment I was about to die. I sometimes win against Armed Force with Harlequine or Rerun but I always avoid Untouchable because she can trigger unflinching much more frequent. I always meet a streak when all 3 options have Untouchable or Armed Force when I got to streak 20 and above so avoiding them is not an option lol.

Reactions: B_W and PHPP
Hmm

Advice 1:If you have a red velvet eliza, you can use her to destroy them quickly because of her signature ability hex.

Advice 2: Don't use multihit characters like filia, painwheel,valentine.They trigger those unflinching and armor pretty fast.
Use characters like beowolf,cerebella , .Eliza and Double.

Advice 3: BLOCK THE MOMENT UNFLINCHING SETS IN OR GRAB.

Do you have any other golds which could help you ?

Sadly the only gold characters I have are the one I got from the gold prizefight. I am not so lucky with relic tbh, and most of the time I evolve my silver or even bronze to gold fighter lol. If I have Red Velvet I would kick their bum for sure

If you can't evade an unflinching or armed forces, I'll tell you the form I fight against these characters (I haven't won all the fights but it works to me very well):

Before I start, If you can follow the other tips that the other users give you, do it, these are good advices.

Well, I tend to use a Painwheel without combo extender and the next blockbusters and moves:
Hatred Install
Any other blockbuster (example: death crawl)
Pinion Dash
Smile (taunt)

So, when I fight against an untouchable or armed forces I repeat the next sequence:

Dash attack (1 hit) + Launcher + Pinion Dash or Hatred Install and then Smile (if I use Pinion Dash, with Hatred Install No)
or
Dash attack (1 hit) + Launcher + Pinion Dash + Death Crawl (it would trigger unflinching surely but can inflict bleed too).

With this I reduce the possibility to trigger her abilities and gain 1 stack (with Smile or Hatred Install) of enrage, and when the unflinching activate, I just wait to apply the blockbuster that I had in reserve and use the grab move+swipe down attack until the unflinching ends, or call my Red Velvet Eliza (if I have her in the team).

If you can't apply this, follow the tips of the other players or try to go for the bleed effects to deal passive damage.

Reactions: luckykhanh and PHPP
If you can't evade an unflinching or armed forces, I'll tell you the form I fight against these characters (I haven't won all the fights but it works to me very well):

Before I start, If you can follow the other tips that the other users give you, do it, these are good advices.

Well, I tend to use a Painwheel without combo extender and the next blockbusters and moves:
Hatred Install
Any other blockbuster (example: death crawl)
Pinion Dash
Smile (taunt)

So, when I fight against an untouchable or armed forces I repeat the next sequence:

Dash attack (1 hit) + Launcher + Pinion Dash or Hatred Install and then Smile (if I use Pinion Dash, with Hatred Install No)
or
Dash attack (1 hit) + Launcher + Pinion Dash + Death Crawl (it would trigger unflinching surely but can inflict bleed too).

With this I reduce the possibility to trigger her abilities and gain 1 stack (with Smile or Hatred Install) of enrage, and when the unflinching activate, I just wait to apply the blockbuster that I had in reserve and use the grab move+swipe down attack until the unflinching ends, or call my Red Velvet Eliza (if I have her in the team).

If you can't apply this, follow the tips of the other players or try to go for the bleed effects to deal passive damage.

Ah yah thanks, that is one good strategy, I will try it.

Also thanks for all people above for your tips. if anyone has new suggestion hope you could share it to everyone.

If you're working off of a budget, try and get a Silent Kill Valentine going since she is the best answer to most unflinching annoyances.

Her ability to remove the debuffs can work in your favor and she has enough health at max level to eat Peacock's level 1 Blockbusters (depending on how many bonus stats they are getting from the move levels).

If you have other max level characters, Untouchable is a headache but very doable. The key is making sure that if you don't have a Blockbuster ready, to hold block asap and not finish the combo. They should be in hit stun long enough for you to respond and just be ready for a throw. Occasionally you get unlucky and they just pop a level 3 Blockbuster, but what can you do at that point?

Considering the current levels of your teams, my best advice would be to throw out low level silvers and take the L rather than force yourself what will currently be a high percentage loss for you. Better to restart the streak and not lose potential points on a currently low percentage fight.

Just did a fight with a pinwheel, cerebella and an untouchable in the medici shakedown pf, and lost. All 3 teams have either an untouchable or armed forces so I couldn't escape. Well i almost won, but my reflexes and strategy were simply subpar. Was at a 26-27 winning streak, can't remember exactly, and my first fighter, Eliza, died when her launcher failed, and my second, rusty pinwheel (in an attempt to convert untouchable's unflinching to bleed), died in exactly the exact same way. My third, private dick, again failed to launch untouchable ! twice ! and ended up getting thumped by argus agony and good fellows respectively for the two fails, and somehow miraculously didn't died! I finally finished the untouchable off, but when the the enemy pinwheel tagged in, it immediately threw out a buer overdrive.... my luck obviously. Then I realized if I had had a burst move equipped in any or all of my fighters, things could've been different. Btw, In all the instances above, I was too slow to hold block as well.

If you're working off of a budget, try and get a Silent Kill Valentine going since she is the best answer to most unflinching annoyances.

Her ability to remove the debuffs can work in your favor and she has enough health at max level to eat Peacock's level 1 Blockbusters (depending on how many bonus stats they are getting from the move levels).

If you have other max level characters, Untouchable is a headache but very doable. The key is making sure that if you don't have a Blockbuster ready, to hold block asap and not finish the combo. They should be in hit stun long enough for you to respond and just be ready for a throw. Occasionally you get unlucky and they just pop a level 3 Blockbuster, but what can you do at that point?

Considering the current levels of your teams, my best advice would be to throw out low level silvers and take the L rather than force yourself what will currently be a high percentage loss for you. Better to restart the streak and not lose potential points on a currently low percentage fight.

It's too late lol I already fought it. Hilariously I was able to win against Armed Force because she fortunately only triggered the unflinching once but then somehow lost to the other two in a really clumsy way. Thanks for the advice, although I am a bit confuse of how Silent Kill can counter the unflinching stuff? Because she has to hit the oponent to remove the buff, but hitting them means exposing her to Untouchable for counter-attack?

But true most of the time I just though a lowest FS fighter to reset the streak. Better to begin fresh than to lost the valuable energy in the most irritating way.

Last edited:
Just did a fight with a pinwheel, cerebella and an untouchable in the medici shakedown pf, and lost. All 3 teams have either an untouchable or armed forces so I couldn't escape. Well i almost won, but my reflexes and strategy were simply subpar. Was at a 26-27 winning streak, can't remember exactly, and my first fighter, Eliza, died when her launcher failed, and my second, rusty pinwheel (in an attempt to convert untouchable's unflinching to bleed), died in exactly the exact same way. My third, private dick, again failed to launch untouchable ! twice ! and ended up getting thumped by argus agony and good fellows respectively for the two fails, and somehow miraculously didn't died! I finally finished the untouchable off, but when the the enemy pinwheel tagged in, it immediately threw out a buer overdrive.... my luck obviously. Then I realized if I had had a burst move equipped in any or all of my fighters, things could've been different. Btw, In all the instances above, I was too slow to hold block as well.

How unlucky was that fight of yours. But I think bursting the oponent only delay their attack a little bit, then they will try to get close again. I am afraid I would never challenge Untouchable or Armed Force in the Medici fight because we are at the disadvantage and we don't have any special modifier to play the counter game as well. Hope you would win agains them next time.

d.jpg e.jpg
My team seems to atract Untouchable and Armed Force quite often haha, and it is always at streak 20-25. But I think I would leave it like this, I have enough satisfaction for this prize fight already.

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 2