• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Why does Cerebela have both high attack and health?

Beldr447

Reaction score
Most fighters have either high hp and low attack (loke Big Band) or high attack and low hp (like Painwheel), so why does Cerebella have a higher than avarage health and dmg at the same time?

Even in the character design paradigms post of the developers Cerebella have both high hp and atk.

Why is the reason she have higher stats, one of the highest damage BB, and a big number of throw skills and BB that are just unblockable?

She lacks really powerful SAs. She doesn't inflict bleed or get in enrage with with of her abilities. At most she will either just boost an attribute for herself and others or give a debuff like armor break. The only thing that is outside of this is Armed Forces but she doesn't have the attack the other Bellas have. She is the bruiser character that relies on stats, not buffs or debuffs.

What was said above, plus the fact that she has some of lowest combo potential. It is very hard to chain a long combo with Cerebella, so her fewer hits need to hit harder than somebody like Big Band’s in order to compensate. Big Band has relatively low attack but can execute long combos so effortlessly that he is brought back on par. It’s the other way around with Cerebella.
However I must point out that the fellow above me is generalising slightly and doesn’t really mean it when he says that Cerebella has no way to inflict bleed or gain enrage as she does have Pummel Horse and Ultimate Showstopper though they are close to negligible in that respect.

Reactions: MatDestruction
Jack of all trades, master of none.

You can see eventho she boasts the overall highest stats among all fighters, most teams only use her because of her support abilities (Harlequin, Gray Matter) or because of her annoyance (Armed Forces, Big Top). She might have a little bit of everything, but fighters like Buzzkill and Bloodbath are way better in my opinion; because, as Psyche and FateFTM already said, in the end it all comes down to Bleed/Enrage effects when on high win streaks.

Also, she had some good combos before, but they got nerfed if I'm not mistaken :eek: for the same reasons Psyche mentioned. Character's stigma I guess.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Jack of all trades, master of none.

You can see eventho she boasts the overall highest stats among all fighters, most teams only use her because of her support abilities (Harlequin, Gray Matter) or because of her annoyance (Armed Forces, Big Top). She might have a little bit of everything, but fighters like Buzzkill and Bloodbath are way better in my opinion; because, as Psyche and FateFTM already said, in the end it all comes down to Bleed/Enrage effects when on high win streaks.

Also, she had some good combos before, but they got nerfed if I'm not mistaken :eek: for the same reasons Psyche mentioned. Character's stigma I guess.
Her damage was lowered on a couple specials, and Merry-Go-Rilla was her combo tool before it’s properties were also changed. It made her overall a worse fighter, at least imo.

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
Raw dmg isnt as scary as it may sounds, Debuffs such as bleed might be scarier and Cerecan...bella lacks debuff giving potential. AFAIK

I main big band what do i know?