• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

About the UI.

Chocostix

Reaction score
Got a question to all of you peeps. How would you think they will handle these things in the future. Would tagged-out fighters' Blockbusters and Specials be viewed on how it is cooling down? Would the UI from console Skullgirls be replicated into this game? I wanna hear your thoughts. (since i'm really bored.)

Got a question to all of you peeps. How would you think they will handle these things in the future. Would tagged-out fighters' Blockbusters and Specials be viewed on how it is cooling down? Would the UI from console Skullgirls be replicated into this game? I wanna hear your thoughts. (since i'm really bored.)
I think there's needs to be a good balance of how much information is on the screen. The most important addition would be assist/DHC buttons (if they ever happen) in my opinion. I'm not sure how well the triple health bar from console Skullgirls would fit on a mobile screen but thats another one that may help.

Reactions: PHPP and Chocostix
I think there's needs to be a good balance of how much information is on the screen. The most important addition would be assist/DHC buttons (if they ever happen) in my opinion. I'm not sure how well the triple health bar from console Skullgirls would fit on a mobile screen but thats another one that may help.

Yup, there's a need for some small (or big if you look at it in a different way.) gameplay changes if the UI actually changes. The chances of assists, DHC and basically almost everything on what makes console Skullgirls appearing on mobile is VERY slim. But I doubt that's truly impossible to make, even if it takes weeks, or even months.

Dud big bands big bod alreadu covers 1 health bar, let alone 3.
The 3 health bar might not be added, but the console ui might be added (The drama meter can be replaced with tag in cooldown)