• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I am confused.

Gylfie

Reaction score
So, I was playing the silver Eliza PF. When I used Nekhbet Breaker, I was surprised to see that the damage number was over 3000. Another time, the damage number was over 5000 which is crazy because I was using a non-max level bloody valentine and her ATK couldn’t have been that high. The PF modifier had nothing to do with blockbusters, and the opponent didn’t have a debuff like armor break active. I tried to replicate the situation in training mode, but it did the normal amount of damage which for me is about 2000. What exactly is going on here?

Maybe Defense stats (on special moves or blockbusters, through skill tree....), enemy level, your Nekhmet Breaker level and tier, enrage buff, element bonus or penalty applied, etc. There's a lot of reasons to make the damage change, you should give more information or context, or maybe you can check your stats and situation by yourself. Hope the information would be useful.

So, I was playing the silver Eliza PF. When I used Nekhbet Breaker, I was surprised to see that the damage number was over 3000. Another time, the damage number was over 5000 which is crazy because I was using a non-max level bloody valentine and her ATK couldn’t have been that high. The PF modifier had nothing to do with blockbusters, and the opponent didn’t have a debuff like armor break active. I tried to replicate the situation in training mode, but it did the normal amount of damage which for me is about 2000. What exactly is going on here?
Maybe Elemental Advantage + crit?

Reactions: Yomady
Team mates too (special abilities) either one from what you said. It also looks to be a bleed event on today, so totally right not effecting defense?
Maybe Elemental Advantage + crit?

Out of the things not accounted for so far, your Eliza may have possibly had an elemental advantage over the opponent which would be +20% damage and one or more stacks of the enrage buff, which would be between +20% and +100% damage on top of that.
Though I'm really not sure, I wouldn't have thought that Nekhbet Breaker is able to crit on its main hit because it is a throw of sorts but I am honestly not certain on that. If I'm wrong, that's a base of +20% damage too.
Can you confirm that all of the instances you've mentioned (the ~3K and the ~5K) were in this silver Eliza prize fight?

Reactions: Yomady
Yes, they were in the silver prize fight. The nekhbet breaker move I have is silver, and I didn’t get it to level six. I don’t remember if I had an elemental advantage, but I know I didn’t have an enrage buff.

Yes, they were in the silver prize fight. The nekhbet breaker move I have is silver, and I didn’t get it to level six. I don’t remember if I had an elemental advantage, but I know I didn’t have an enrage buff.
I suppose the elements must be the explanation because I literally cannot think of anything else. You say you tested it in training multiple times and it came out lower so it doesn't appear like it's related to enemy defence.