• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Non-Mobile Skullgirls on Sale

fanghoul

Reaction score
I don't know if there's that many other people that never played the original Skullgirls on this forum, but I figured I'd point out that if you want to try the PC version it has a pretty big price cut on Steam right now. It's $2.99 for the original and $4.49 for the expansion with all the characters, instead of $9.99 and $14.99. Looks like the sale ends on July 5th.

I decided to buy it, since it has different story materials, and I think it might be fun trying the game with the more complex and flexible control scheme. I've been watching some of the tournaments lately, and it just looks bonkers hard compared to this. But also fun!

oh believe me, the original Skullgirls game is far more complex than mobile. i’m still trying to teach myself how to do actual combos without mashing a bunch of buttons. good luck to you my friend!

Fair announcement! I took the Steam summer sale totally for granted and didn't realise some folks here might have had no idea that all sorts of great games, including SG(2E), are dirt cheap right now. I've got my eye on a couple others...

Reactions: Tao
Love the pc one too. Obviously has more freedom when it comes to combos but way harder to learn the game haha. Speaking of steam sale, how much did u guys spend? Rip money but it was worth it : ^)

Reactions: Psyche
Love the pc one too. Obviously has more freedom when it comes to combos but way harder to learn the game haha. Speaking of steam sale, how much did u guys spend? Rip money but it was worth it : ^)
Only bought one game with money that was already in my wallet from before the sale. Mostly been focusing on the limited trading cards, but will hopefully try and load some cash on and spend a dime or two before the sale closes in around four hours.

Reactions: Tao
I have finally gave myself time to try out non-mobile skull girls this weekend and it is in fact heckin' hard comparatively, but also a lot of fun in it's own way.

I think my biggest surprise was how much I liked Robo-Fortune. A robot clone of a character I didn't really know did not sound super exciting, but it turns out the awkward robot cat-girl is in fact surprisingly entertaining.

I Fight to Protect my Friends.
Error... I have not friends.

Reactions: Inked