• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Support Delay

Underdog

Reaction score
so I experienced a weird sequence of events the other day. I played accursed experiments and beat it. I was given three full black essence. Cool well right before I hit okay the game crashes. I re log in and it makes me replay the final mission. Okay cool no problem. I pass it again but this time it give me a red essence. I messaged the support team on Monday and I have yet to hear anything back from them,is this normal ?

The recent update was a very large one with lots of content so it is likely that many people are contacting support for various reasons and the load that HVS are experiencing is much greater than usual. However, I don’t think it should be taking a full working week for them to reply. Are you definitely sure you messaged them in the right place? If it was by email, was the address correct?

Did you end up getting to keep both essences? Or just red?
Also, this is pretty big news if you can reroll the mission until you get the essence you want

The recent update was a very large one with lots of content so it is likely that many people are contacting support for various reasons and the load that HVS are experiencing is much greater than usual. However, I don’t think it should be taking a full working week for them to reply. Are you definitely sure you messaged them in the right place? If it was by email, was the address correct?
I was redirected from the in game “contact us” button so I’m sure I messaged the right place. Yes the email is right. I’ve gone in and checked in the ticket every day.

Reactions: Zuzuska
Did you end up getting to keep both essences? Or just red?
Also, this is pretty big news if you can reroll the mission until you get the essence you want
I don’t believe you can reroll for the essence, but I also do know that I only got to keep the red. The thing is the first essence I got, the black essence, is what I wanted in the first place. I don’t care if they take the red essence I just want my black essence back.

Here’s the photo I took of the ticket with the time in process and what not.

Attachments

• EFBB2FCD-BB8D-4465-828B-48495921DAC0.png
    EFBB2FCD-BB8D-4465-828B-48495921DAC0.png
    552.2 KB · Views: 8
I’m not sure what’s making it take so long then. It must be the load. I guess there’s really a high number of people sending in tickets.

Could be, as long as I get my essence back I don’t care how long it takes.