• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Can You somehow make specefic channels

Thatonevalentineuser

Reaction score
Cause i want to Have channels Were you can Give Information to help people also Have Friendly Conversations Also To Share your stats With people and Also You should Make Your Censoring Better Cause people can easily bypass The Filter Which Disgusts Me Cause they Say Lots Of Disgusting Stuff Also You Should add A Kick Button To Kick Someone out of the Channel For 2 Hours For saying Mean and Disgusting Things Also you made the Feature To Chat So People can use it But Thx To People Online Not Much People will Use it Here a Example

Reactions: Yomady

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-07-06-13-24-52.png
    Capture+_2018-07-06-13-24-52.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 36
You and/or another players will have to report this kind of content by yourself/themselves following the next instructions (link):

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-chat-rules-and-abuse-guidelines.2835/

I'm not this kind of chat user that you describe but I think it's our fault, in example, channel zero (0) becomes that because we don't talk in another channel, only use this channel and yeah, you have the right to be in any channel you like but if this become a "trash content channel" or you can't talk with other users normally, well, there's no another option to change the channel because there's a lot of them (literally), the problem with this is there's no people in other channels..... Alright, good point, well you can give advice to your friends that plays the game or users that you know (through direct message here) or manage/organize here on the forums which channel you will be there or the use you'll give to a specific channel, in example:

"Visit Channel 10 to talk about tips to novice or rookie people or just a casual and friendly chat. Me and another buddies (players, users, etc.) will try to stay here always we play the game".

I understand your feeling, since chat begins and when I want to talk I moved on channel 3,5,8,13,etc...but nothing, so I end using channel 0 and 2 because these are the only places people make comments, but I believe if we organize the use of specific channels via forums, we could build great places to talk in game (forum community is sane, helpful and friendly if I have to share my feeling about this page).

Alright, let me start with this.

I’m not completely innocent.

I know that Val has a point (kind of, I don’t quite agree with it), but hear me out.

Channel 0 (I’m a frequenter and the one named Gift in the screenshot) only does what we do as a lighthearted joke. We want to be a friendly and open community that welcomes all. There are few places that let us do that freely.

Anxious kiddo, mentioned in Val’s profile, is completely innocent. He’s the purest of us all, and has his own troubles. Like all of us. Personally, I’m depressed as hell and use this game as a getaway to chat with other friendly people.

I hope y’all consider my argument.

(P.S. why is there a chat filter for a game with a bunch of hot girls?... makes no sense, in my opinion.)

I know that Val has a point (kind of, I don’t quite agree with it), but hear me out.

Channel 0 (I’m a frequenter and the one named Gift in the screenshot) only does what we do as a lighthearted joke. We want to be a friendly and open community that welcomes all. There are few places that let us do that freely.

Anxious kiddo, mentioned in Val’s profile, is completely innocent. He’s the purest of us all, and has his own troubles. Like all of us. Personally, I’m depressed as hell and use this game as a getaway to chat with other friendly people.

(P.S. why is there a chat filter for a game with a bunch of hot girls?... makes no sense, in my opinion.)

it doesn’t really matter whether the characters in the game are hot or not, every game with chat functionality needs a chat filter. it would be literal chaos if it didn’t have the filter. sure, people find ways to get around it, but it’s still there and preventing trolls and generally mean people from hurting others.
look, i don’t mean to bash on your depression here or say that you’re whining and over dramatic, because i’m not. i’ve gone through tough depression as well and found my way out of it through my own methods. however i do not believe that making comments such as those isn’t a real good way in doing so. it may be a lighthearted joke to you, but to everyone else who isn’t in on the conversation may not think so. channel 0 used to be my home channel, but once more and more comments such as those started rolling in, i decided to leave. conversations such as those with frankly gross things being said makes certain people fairly grossed out or unsettled. it’s not a happy, lighthearted experience for everyone. i get that it’s your escape, and i’m glad that you’re trying/found a way to escape from depression and such, but what your doing isn’t always the most pleasant thing to others around you.

Reactions: Kokonut

Oh Plz Forgive me I Didn't Know you were going through oh and also The Anxious Kiddi was A Typo i was trying to put A Creative Person's Name Down But i Mixed Them up So Plz Forgive me

Find yourselves a private discord to talk like that. It's clearly outlined when you open the chat that inappropriate chatting is not allowed. Regardless of the sexually suggestive nature of some of the characters, what you're saying in that screenshot alone is far beyond suggestive. Younger players do use this app. If you wouldn't say that stuff face to face with a child, don't do it in the chat.
You're not being warm and inclusive, you're pushing players away.

On the main topic: Having a few specific channels to talk about specific things might be neat, but I feel the chat isn't active enough to really need separated split channels for topics. Asking any ol' question in the handful of really active rooms will generally get you a discussion on that topic.

Cause i want to Have channels Were you can Give Information to help people also Have Friendly Conversations Also To Share your stats With people and Also You should Make Your Censoring Better Cause people can easily bypass The Filter Which Disgusts Me Cause they Say Lots Of Disgusting Stuff Also You Should add A Kick Button To Kick Someone out of the Channel For 2 Hours For saying Mean and Disgusting Things Also you made the Feature To Chat So People can use it But Thx To People Online Not Much People will Use it Here a Example
What happens in Ch0, stays in Ch0. Don't be a snitch, you can just switch channels. (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞