• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

open beta testing rewards?

Magma442

Reaction score
Hi, finally got the chance to play the game, however I have a question. Many many months ago was the somewhat open beta testing (where emails were sent out to backers, and players.) I think you said there would be a special kind of boost to help those who beta test during that time. If so did that ever come to fruition? is there any type of bonus boost?

It was a closed beta and they only said some kind of special reward. I don't recall anything about a bonus boost.

IMG_4706.jpg

Sucks for me. I've been waiting for skullgirls for a little over a year, and never did I come across anything of a closed beta test. Looks like I missed my chance xd

The closed beta was back when the game was first revealed and you had to sign up to be chosen and sent an email right?

I've also been wondering what ever happened to this. Also seeing the difference between the beta and the final version is so amazing, it's improved tenfold.

Reactions: moisterrific
I've also been wondering what ever happened to this. Also seeing the difference between the beta and the final version is so amazing, it's improved tenfold.
I was honestly super surprised when I first opened the skill tree in the final version, it's like night and day.

Reactions: Davybot