• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What Fighters to work on for 2.5

Zuzuska

Reaction score
Thought I'd begin a thread on Fighters to start investing in and leveling up in anticipation of the 2.5 update.

Personally, I'm going to begin leveling up and focusing on these characters:
SjLqkB5ZXzwOzr0UzC0jV8g7OFw1E0FSgH2li1Vr9cKZ3HAKmbnDp9Kf-zAERt7PznWRfJH6DA5__pRXF83I0nzC3yWLuu-XVw5JGBt5gCrVT-_FcXBvhasYII0CaZ65VE-qkY5V

No Egrets is definitely one that I'm looking to level up and raise; mainly because of her being able to reliably deny BB3s and meter gain from the enemy. If BB3s are going to be a new major concern, I'd like to limit those types of losses.
UeLp1m00Ty9ydPS09AY97oPYIqVhw2uiml4i8daNf8on4zjbXjnxzqwODwTe-gVd7bObVTCLcHD2FMXnIcb29TpflUwjr69SiVIJUvN2vkE6xA_TmiLoKolH591zlM62TigjTeXu

Just like No Egrets, she limits BB3s and Meter gain. Plus she's receiving a slight rework, adding Wither to her charge attacks. Could be beneficial.
M5JmnnwlzYSWHuy_ibLWJmWUPiEl6Z48vkDSGk34aaoxoQnEqiNOi0NffiXA4OxQoyzNTqijyd7uy1ndwAACHXBT3vmJFGLZ0RpdYlqsKsRdxBOSkEXNx9w_FriUvvs216Yvt6ig

Stunning an enemy for a long period of time is great for keeping them in the fight and preventing them from BB3ing. His damage is also pretty great for a Nat Bronze. Definitely looking forward to having a gold one to work on soon.
S7wTb21LJJF_K6KcjfqxfpxvcDqqxyGOU-mx1MlEHIiKzggnoLn8YEN5tWmqMSdawOoHk75bw_NqfKRdzqoV6jXM06ekwymEG9my0nzOmjsjBU8fimqYJqkmN3-AQSVCwpEJ7P_p

Hype Man has pretty good stats and a great tap combo as a Beowulf. He limits BB3 usage as well, so I want to have that up and running when the new update rolls around.

Some other notable variants: Red Velvet, Diva Intervention

What's everyone else aiming to level up?
Anyone else have some variants I might want to consider?

Last edited:
Anyone else have some variants I might want to consider?
Maybe Bad Hair Day and Bad Ms Frosty. BHD totally worth it but BMF might be a little weak, I only sugested her because her SA is similar to No Egret's.

What's everyone else aiming to level up?
Right now I'm trying to build a nasty defense team with Dreadlocks, Untouchable and Resonant Evil. Already have RE ready (only missing the energy node and marquee), grinding some gold filias to get SP for Dreadlocks because I recently spent all the ones I had on the doomed Parasite Weave. As for Untouchable, I have the points so only need to get some gold.

Last edited:
I’ve also started leveling Ivy League. However, I’m suspicious that Diva Intervention will still outperform despite nerfs. Anybody have any ideas on how to do enough damage to avoid timeout without dying to a BB3?

I’ve also started leveling Ivy League. However, I’m suspicious that Diva Intervention will still outperform despite nerfs. Anybody have any ideas on how to do enough damage to avoid timeout without dying to a BB3?
Diva does still reduce meter with sekhmet attacks, so she's got that going for her! Right now, the only real method to 100% avoid getting BB3ed is to Stun lock, Disable BBs or reduce Meter entirely... They did send out this image as a basic guideline on how to avoid BB3s, so perhaps this'll actually be very high priority?
im thinking hard to work out eliza red velvet, as a defense team breaker :cool:
Red Velvet will definitely be a good idea for those pesky REs and AFs! She'll need alot of Meter Gain and Sekhmet moves though... Mine is sub-par, def need to work on her too.

Reactions: PHPP