• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Theonite for gold

Gonzalo0104

Reaction score
Hey there,
After I have been playing this game for 2 weeks, I feel like, when you complete the story mode, to get theonite it's really a challenge, i just got like 200 theonite in one week playing like 2 or 3 hours per day. So I think it would be a nice implementation to be able to change gold for theonite, like now you can change theonite for gold but vice-versa, I would gladly pay 420000 gold for 1600 theonite.

Best regards :)

like now you can change theonite for gold but vice-versa, I would gladly pay 420000 gold for 1600 theonite.
Trust me, you will need all that gold later on. Finish Story on all difficulties, do your Daily Missions and try to grind Prize Fights as much as you can and you should get a tidy amount of Theonite every week.

I thought the whole point of Theonites was so you can unlock stuff by paying if you don't want to spend time to grind.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
It's doubtful there would ever be a gold(free currency) to theonite(cash currency) conversion as it kinda goes against mobage design.

Where did you get all this excess gold and where can I find some? :p

In all seriousness: Save your gold. once you finish the entire story you get something like 5k theonite, 60 premier relics, 40 gold move relics.

You're going to need a lot of gold to take advantage of all of that stuff. Converting your theonite to gold is not recommended unless you plan to spend a lot on this game because 420k gold can be spend in a few seconds and there are planned future character releases you may want to save freebies for.