• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Special move and blockbuster hanging

Reaction score
  • When you choose a special move or blockbuster during the battle, they can turn on unexpectedly after a few seconds. Before, they were simply automatically turned off.
  • The second problem, character is no longer reacts on the block. For example, after the first blockbuster, I get up and I can not block next kick or another blockbuster. Now I watching like the enemy just beats me and I can not block attack. And it is not stagger.
  • Also noticed that the enemy can usual turn off blockbuster by the simple kick. It at all possible?? Though I use Big Band, attack of which can not be shot down when enemy kick me (not to mention it blockbusters). :confused:o_O

Reactions: Robokit
  • When you choose a special move or blockbuster during the battle, they can turn on unexpectedly after a few seconds. Before, they were simply automatically turned off.
  • The second problem, character is no longer reacts on the block. For example, after the first blockbuster, I get up and I can not block next kick or another blockbuster. Now I watching like the enemy just beats me and I can not block attack. And it is not stagger.
  • Also noticed that the enemy can usual turn off blockbuster by the simple kick. It at all possible?? Though I use Big Band, attack of which can not be shot down when enemy kick me (not to mention it blockbusters). :confused:o_O

I share your frustration as regards your second problem, which btw has been a long-running issue, though I’m not sure if it’s intentional. Here are some concrete examples:

1. Vs Bella : player fighter cannot block after suffering Diamond Drop if Bella follows it up with a Diamond Dynamo.

2. Vs. Bigband : cannot block after Beat Extend if it’s followed by Tympani Drive

3. Parasoul( not 100% sure about the specifics with this one. my memory doesn’t serve me well atm) Silent Scope (or it could be Canopy Bounce) leaves the player character irresponsive to blocking inputs if immediately followed by Motor Brigade.

I hope these get resolved soon, otherwise in combination with the overall difficulty spike it simply drives ordinary players mad.

Reactions: Inked
I share your frustration as regards your second problem, which btw has been a long-running issue, though I’m not sure if it’s intentional. Here are some concrete examples:

1. Vs Bella : player fighter cannot block after suffering Diamond Drop if Bella follows it up with a Diamond Dynamo.

2. Vs. Bigband : cannot block after Beat Extend if it’s followed by Tympani Drive

3. Parasoul( not 100% sure about the specifics with this one. my memory doesn’t serve me well atm) Silent Scope (or it could be Canopy Bounce) leaves the player character irresponsive to blocking inputs if immediately followed by Motor Brigade.

I hope these get resolved soon, otherwise in combination with the overall difficulty spike it simply drives ordinary players mad.

Thanks for the answer! If I would have more seconds, in order for the character to stand up and block the next attack. At the moment, only Parasol, which falls after the first attack, misses the second active opponents blockbuster. Although sometimes, due to growth, Peacock can miss the blockbuster attack (for example Diamonds are Forever).