• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Make Painwheel combo easier

BambooEarpick

Reaction score
I have a very difficult time executing Painwheel's ground combo into her launcher. I do not have this problem with any other character.

I think this is in part because the last part of her ground combo requires a tap for each hit (very short duration) as well as hit stun being very low on this last part of the combo as well.

If it's intended to be this way or if I need to "get gud" then that's fine but precise execution on a mobile client seems at odds with what the game wants to be.

I have a very difficult time executing Painwheel's ground combo into her launcher. I do not have this problem with any other character.
I find it's easy to combo that last part of her combo into Launcher if you skip the last hit. \
Her final attack is where she thunks the propeller blades into the ground one after another. I usually launch on the second blade and it's easy peasy. She does so much damage in general that I don't really care about losing a single hit.

Reactions: Dallas
I've been trying that but I can't execute it properly all the time. I guess I'll roll up my sleeves in practice mode.

cheers.

What I do is, I tap 3 to 4 times for the combo, then swipe Up rapidly. It works every time.

tap 2 times only then launch.

tapping 3 times makes painwheel attack downwards which makes launching 10x more difficult.