• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Cerebella's Merry Go-Rilla

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
This came up in another thread, but I think it might be worth posting in here.

Some of you have probably been using Cerebella and wondering why sometimes her Merry Go-Rilla grab just seems to miss a lot of the time. There's a simple enough explanation that is not immediately obvious if you're not familiar with the console Skullgirls game.

Simply put, Merry Go-Rilla cannot grab enemies that are standing too close to Cerebella. Watch the animation for the attack. She sticks out her hand pretty far. She can only grab people where the hand actually is. Not where the arm is.

This is actually really important in the console version because she has a million different grab attacks for very specific distances, but it's not as obvious in the more simplified phone version.

A tip for using it: if you do a full tap attack string, even if the opponent blocks it, they will be in the perfect range to grab at the end.

Thanks for this! I just got my Cerebella today and it's nice to have that move!

Reactions: Cellsai
I'm kinda new to this game, but I enjoy playing Cerebella. I tried winning the Gold Cerebella in events, but no avail. But I got the Silver One. :) didn't know that she can equip two Merry skills. I'll try it later ^o^