• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Strategy Bronze

Paul Maverick

Reaction score
Hi, I usually read but never publish anything.
Sorry my English is not very good, I'm learning.

I want to share with you a strategy.

It is super useful for players who are just starting to play as only Bronze characters are needed, and serves against the main defense teams in "Prize Fights".

That's how it works: First of all, I'm occupying a Squiggly, I recommend “Stage Fright”. Because her "Memento Mori" skill will be useful if we die for a Blockbuster.

The main function of our Squiggly will be to die. We will take advantage of his "Marquee Ability" "Evil Dead" to provoke "Curse" and "Whiter". This is the most important thing, as it will prevent opponents from benefiting from their abilities, as well as helping us to prevent them from using any blockbuster against our team, this is mainly useful since the last update.

The next character we will use is Filia "Bad Hair Day", in this case if we must use her in particular, because we need her "Razor Shears" skill as it is too useful along with her "Marquee Ability" "The first Cut".

And it's in our best interest to maximize it to make it more effective, I only have it at 10%.

It will also be necessary to equip movements that will help us to increase Block Profiency.

We must take advantage of Squiggly's death and the permanent bleeds that Philia can inflict to defeat almost any opponent, as the bleeds will drain life slowly.

Finally, the character he used is a Valentine, it could be anyone, since we will use his "Marquee Ability" "Trauma Center" so we will increase our duration in battle thanks to the "Final Stand", besides his Blockbuster to revive companions will also be very useful. However, it is not necessary to have Valentine, we can use any character we want to level up.

And here's the video I made to show that the strategy works.

The characters have been evolved to Silver. But there's no need to do that.
The only one at the top level is Filia, but Squiggly and Valentine are only at level 20

Last edited:
Hi, I usually read but never publish anything.
Sorry my English is not very good, I'm learning.

I want to share with you a strategy.

It is super useful for players who are just starting to play as only Bronze characters are needed, and serves against the main defense teams in "Prize Fights".

That's how it works: First of all, I'm occupying a Squiggly, I recommend “Stage Fright”. Because his "Memento Mori" skill will be useful if we die for a Blockbuster.

The main function of our Squiggly will be to die. We will take advantage of his "Marquee Ability" "Evil Dead" to provoke "Curse" and "Whiter". This is the most important thing, as it will prevent opponents from benefiting from their abilities, as well as helping us to prevent them from using any blockbuster against our team, this is mainly useful since the last update.

The next character we will use is Filia "Bad Hair Day", in this case if we must use her in particular, because we need her "Razor Shears" skill as it is too useful along with her "Marquee Ability" "The first Cut".

And it's in our best interest to maximize it to make it more effective, I only have it at 10%.

It will also be necessary to equip movements that will help us to increase Block Profiency.

We must take advantage of Squiggly's death and the permanent bleeds that Philia can inflict to defeat almost any opponent, as the bleeds will drain life slowly.

Finally, the character he used is a Valentine, it could be anyone, since we will use his "Marquee Ability" "Trauma Center" so we will increase our duration in battle thanks to the "Final Stand", besides his Blockbuster to revive companions will also be very useful. However, it is not necessary to have Valentine, we can use any character we want to level up.

And here's the video I made to show that the strategy works.

The characters have been evolved to Silver. But there's no need to do that.
The only one at the top level is Filia, but Squiggly and Valentine are only at level 20
This is nice, only one problem. Squigly is a GIRL!!!!! But other than that nice strategy!:p

Reactions: Paul Maverick
Thanks! Gonna try it for my bronze PFs.