• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Multiple Visual Glitches on Team Select Screen

Amanita

Reaction score
I have an iPad Pro, and iOS version 11.2.5.

I’ve encountered a few visual glitches on prize fight. On the first one, peacock looks a bit janky and very pixelated. On the second, uh... I’m not really sure how to describe it. There’s a lot of things. It’s clear to see that my dread locks is pixelated, but I’m not sure about the opponent.

7058E1F9-DA17-40C5-A222-8052152606E6.jpeg

Attachments

• 978F94DF-1425-4B2C-9238-FEDEC35838D1.jpeg
    978F94DF-1425-4B2C-9238-FEDEC35838D1.jpeg
    781 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: rexturtle1120
I have an iPad Pro, and iOS version 11.2.5.

I’ve encountered a few visual glitches on prize fight. On the first one, peacock looks a bit janky and very pixelated. On the second, uh... I’m not really sure how to describe it. There’s a lot of things. It’s clear to see that my dread locks is pixelated, but I’m not sure about the opponent.

View attachment 1361
Hmm that’s weird- but what was you battery at? Were there many apps in the background, what type of phone do you have? Usually it’s cause of an overload or low battery that this happens. I mean I’m no dev but this is what I’ve heard

Hmm that’s weird- but what was you battery at? Were there many apps in the background, what type of phone do you have? Usually it’s cause of an overload or low battery that this happens. I mean I’m no dev but this is what I’ve heard
I don’t remember what my battery was at. Usually, it’s at an okay percentage (between 50- 80%). And I probably should clear out my background apps, I haven’t in a while, lol. I’ve fully charged my iPad, so I’ll clear out my apps and see if I encounter anything like this again! :)

Reactions: rexturtle1120