• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

PF score sistem disincentives leveling fighters there

Beldr447

Reaction score
So PF are usually the best bet for leveling your low level fighters by putting them with a strong fighter to carry the fights, but the problem is that with the score calculation right now that makes you win way less points since points won depends on enemy score and your own team score.

Should they change the score calculation to not have in mind yojr own team score? Tje current system favours high level players since they can win way more points in a fight than someone with a low level team

So PF are usually the best bet for leveling your low level fighters by putting them with a strong fighter to carry the fights, but the problem is that with the score calculation right now that makes you win way less points since points won depends on enemy score and your own team score.

Should they change the score calculation to not have in mind yojr own team score? Tje current system favours high level players since they can win way more points in a fight than someone with a low level team
Well I mean eventually you will get higher level fighters and you will be able to get higher rankings in prize fights. I remember the first time I got one million in prize fights, It was hard:p. Now I have more experience and it’s easier to win because I spent so much effort playing prize fights. So why should they change the system to benifit lower levels when those people are eventually going to get higher fighters. I mean I can understand maybe using a Lower level fighter against a bigger team and winning could grant you more points. But not everyone can pull of using just lower level fighters.

So I think the system now is good, and when you get higher leveled fighters by progressing through the game you’ll find it’s much easier to gain points. Besides this keeps the system balanced so that you don’t have to get 20 million for the 10% range all the time cause everyone is easily getting 7 million.

Reactions: Psyche
You can't have everything. You can't spend the whole prize fight levelling your weak fighters and expect to place in a relatively high bracket, and you can't only use max. level fighters and expect to get stronger (except if you count winning the PF reward as getting stronger). You have to make a choice. If you are too weak for this choice to matter then you're not meant to be doing very well in prize fights. Play other modes in tandem to become competitive and give yourself better chances.

Also, as far as I'm aware, the snowball effect with fighter strength progression is intentional and if you just stick at it then you will soon be rolling in viable fighters.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Well I mean eventually you will get higher level fighters and you will be able to get higher rankings in prize fights. I remember the first time I got one million in prize fights, It was hard:p. Now I have more experience and it’s easier to win because I spent so much effort playing prize fights. So why should they change the system to benifit lower levels when those people are eventually going to get higher fighters. I mean I can understand maybe using a Lower level fighter against a bigger team and winning could grant you more points. But not everyone can pull of using just lower level fighters.

So I think the system now is good, and when you get higher leveled fighters by progressing through the game you’ll find it’s much easier to gain points. Besides this keeps the system balanced so that you don’t have to get 20 million for the 10% range all the time cause everyone is easily getting 7 million.
I can get top 10% on pf, but I don't really have much time so it takes every fight just to climb to the 10%

And what you described about the 20 mil to get 10% is exactly to what this system will lead, since eventually pople will start having maxed diamond teams and they will get points faster since their teams have way more score than gold teams right now

I can get top 10% on pf, but I don't really have much time so it takes every fight just to climb to the 10%

And what you described about the 20 mil to get 10% is exactly to what this system will lead, since eventually pople will start having maxed diamond teams and they will get points faster since their teams have way more score than gold teams right now
Maybe eventually they will but won’t changing the system make it even easier for high leveled players. There are players out there who have fully upgraded Bronzes and silvers with level 15 moves. So even if the system is changed people will still be able to take advantage of it. Plus as Pyche said we can’t have everything (but hopefully we can have Ms.Fourtune game she’s ready:D)

Maybe eventually they will but won’t changing the system make it even easier for high leveled players. There are players out there who have fully upgraded Bronzes and silvers with level 15 moves. So even if the system is changed people will still be able to take advantage of it. Plus as Pyche said we can’t have everything (but hopefully we can have Ms.Fourtune game she’s ready:D)
But having every player win the same regardless of their team strengh would help weaker players. The system right now does indeed help higher level players since they win more just by having high score teams

PS: giff Nadia

But having every player win the same regardless of their team strengh would help weaker players. The system right now does indeed help higher level players since they win more just by having high score teams
This makes me think you don't quite understand what prize fights are supposed to be. They are meant to be difficult, and they are meant to reward stronger players because it's the closest thing to a competitive PvP mode that the game has. Early on, you are meant to lose frequently. Later on, you still lose a lot but at higher win streaks.
And it is false to explicitly state that having higher fighter scores automatically makes prize fights easier to win and implicitly state that they get just as much out of it. Many players, including myself, like to use weaker, under-levelled fighters in early streaks in order to gain more experience points and make the game more entertaining at the cost of earning the maximum possible PF score. Anyone that exclusively uses their strongest fighters to earn a high score is missing out big time on powering up the rest of their collection.