• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Daily Relic Exclusive Change

Renan Flippy

Reaction score
Hi again, considering the exclusivity of Valentine Oh Mai in the daily relic and Squigly Necrobreaker in events in which HVS attends, I do not know if it would be a good idea to return Valentine Oh Mai to all character relics and Squigly Necrobreaker be the exclusive character of the daily relic, taking into account that Oh mai (pre 2.0) was a regular variant and Squigly is the only character with 3 silver variants. Greetings.

I’m quite certain that Oh Mai was completely unobtainable from 1.0 hard launch through to 2.0. Before Daily Relic she was only available from a premium IAP before the game had even fully launched, and then it was impossible to get a new Oh Mai until January.
Necro Breaker is event-exclusive and that’s what makes her special. I find it unlikely that this will change.

Interesting idea though!

I’m quite certain that Oh Mai was completely unobtainable from 1.0 hard launch through to 2.0. Before Daily Relic she was only available from a premium IAP before the game had even fully launched, and then it was impossible to get a new Oh Mai until January.
Necro Breaker is event-exclusive and that’s what makes her special. I find it unlikely that this will change.

Interesting idea though!
But what about the people who leave in Europe or the people who is impossible to go to such events?
I would say a good solution would be to give players the exclusive-limited character variants and maybe release it for the rest of us at a later time.

@KeenFox, the developers have actually said that they are happy to give their blessing to any fan-organised gatherings of SGM players of a reasonable size, so while it seems like Americans are the only ones getting free Necro Breakers, it is also possible to obtain the variant in Europe, Asia or anywhere that a meet-up can happen. Comic, manga and anime conventions tend to be great places.

Actually, I agree with your idea, but I propose making Double - Rainbow Blight the Daily Relic exclusive instead of Valentine - Oh Mai or even Squigly - Necrobreaker (and maybe increase the odds of getting Double - Rainbow Blight to 2.0%).

The reason I think Rainbow Blight would be the better Daily Relic exclusive is because players have the fewest chances to get her.