• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Duels

Nigfoi

Reaction score
So there are no rewards for dueling you don’t even get xp for the fights. Makes the feature pretty useless just feels tacked on.

Reactions: Yomady
Yes, and that’s it’s purpose as of now. Since it also costs no energy to duel, gaining rewards would lead to farming exp. Right now it serves as a fun way to train besides the training dummies and to test other players fighters.

I feel you but I get enough practice going through prize fights with this game if theirs no reward feels like a waste of time playing

If you’re looking at it from time spent to pay-off, yes it doesn’t do anything and you don’t gain anything. Like my point was, it’s for fun as you can fight other players and mess around now that you can change who’ll be your defense. Maybe they’ll expand on it later on but as of now, it’s just there.

I got your point lol idk about fun to each his own but “it’s just there” sums how little thought I think was put it in to it but that’s just me.

I got your point lol idk about fun to each his own but “it’s just there” sums how little thought I think was put it in to it but that’s just me.
This sounds more of a suggestion to a one on one challenge where prizes can be holded?

I don't think this game is ready yet?

Atleast a leaderboard for duels would be nice, like you get or lose points based on the opponant points.