• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Didn’t get my Silver Lining Relic

TriHazzy

Reaction score
I logged in every single day and today I was supposed to get my silver lining relic from login. But it just restarted the login to day 1

Daily login rewards reset every month. So if you don’t get the silver linings relic by the last day of the month, then you’ll miss it. You must log in for 24 days in a month to get the silver linings relic.

Reactions: Psyche
Daily login rewards reset every month. So if you don’t get the silver linings relic by the last day of the month, then you’ll miss it. You must log in for 24 days in a month to get the silver linings relic.
Wow. Or gonna lie I feel very cheated

@TriHazzy when you say that you "logged in every single day", how many days would that really be, and were they all in October?

If you meant that you had logged in every day for the whole month, then you will have already received your Silver Lining relic about a week ago and may have forgotten about it. SGM's daily login rewards calendar is actually remarkably forgiving in comparison to most games with the same feature as you don't need to log in every day of the month to be able to claim the maximum rewards. You could take up to a week's hiatus in some months and still get everything Ms. Victoria has to offer. You'd be missing out on a load of daily and take a break relics, though.

@TriHazzy when you say that you "logged in every single day", how many days would that really be, and were they all in October?

If you meant that you had logged in every day for the whole month, then you will have already received your Silver Lining relic about a week ago and may have forgotten about it. SGM's daily login rewards calendar is actually remarkably forgiving in comparison to most games with the same feature as you don't need to log in every day of the month to be able to claim the maximum rewards. You could take up to a week's hiatus in some months and still get everything Ms. Victoria has to offer. You'd be missing out on a load of daily and take a break relics, though.
I got the game somewhere in the middle of October and I’ve been logging in everyday. But October 31st was my 23rd day on the calendar.

I got the game somewhere in the middle of October and I’ve been logging in everyday. But October 31st was my 23rd day on the calendar.
I'm afraid then it is just bad luck for you. That daily login calendar is a monthly one, so when you start filling it in well into the month a disappointment like this is inevitable. But it is totally fair, since you get another go this month, and every month after that. You'll have plenty more opportunities as long as you stick at it.