• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

About Decrypted's Eliza new SA

Do you like Decrypted's second signature ability (2nd SA)?

• Yeah, if not I would have done a post before.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No, but I didn't want to make a mention of it.

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • What is a Decrypted?

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

vucaar

Reaction score
I haven't the time to make that post before but I guess we could have enough time to test (if we have the character obviously) that variant already.

With the latest update, we could have the chance to see a great change to some signature abilities (SA for future references) of forgotten or unused variants (or not popular to resume).

I didn't have a good opinion about this honestly, but I have to accept that characters like temple tyrant (I had the chance to do a 80% longshot thanks to it), sketchy, sheltered, graveyard shift, and hype man (now he could accomplish the name he has) to make an example, received a great buff, even I think it's an excess but anyways, it isn't the main topic, the reason of this post is a particular change.....

Decrypted's second SA change

- Old maxed second SA could transform 3 buffs into bleed if I'm not wrong (But if I'm, let me know).

- Now the new maxed SA could "deal" 25% bonus damage against for each of the opponent's living teammates...

So now if you add the first SA (50% bonus damage against an enemy with buffs), some ATK and Element Bonus, you can have a character that could pulverize enemies..... Nope, it's worst now (at least from my perspective), why? Because they give a carry ability to a character that wasn't intended to be that from the beginning, she's a tricky character, with low stats but a "strong" ability (and I said "strong" with comma because you can easily counter that ability). I haven't seen a benefit with that, to be honest.

Seeing how many variants would give you buffs, you need some to steal them or punish the use, even excess of them, and yeah, I know we have rusty (that I hope they don't nerf), doublicious and silent kill already (maybe I'm forgetting another, so you can comment below) but I don't think it's enough. You have improved some characters that gives you more buffs but you reduce the small amount of characters that could make a counter (something unbalanced from my perspective).

Yeah, we have BBs and special moves that could inflict curse or take away buffs, but curse duration is really low or poor and BBs or moves that could take away buffs aren't effective (or I guess you will have to max lvl them, an easy quest I guess).

Also Decrypted's old SA could be countered so easily, yeah your buffs will disappear but with a bleed resistance you didn't have something to worry (adding her low stats, defeat her isn't a great task).

I've seen the preview of normal diamond Eliza, and it seems she could prevent from getting buffs, but you can't say to me that it will fix or compensate that situation because she has a lock.... her own tier (also rarity, but anyways), she can't fight on bronze and silver tier (something that Decrypted could do, even for gold, but the good thing is that it has a cost, she becomes weaker than natural silvers and golds)

I know I haven't ordered my ideas, but if you have caught the point or message, I want to know your opinion or comment, thanks.

Hey you and me both pal! I was thinking about making a decrypted post, but since I already commented on Decypted twice before I don’t want to be to seem annoying.

Anyway, I totally agree with how Decrypteds Old SA is much better than her new one and that it should be changed back. I mean I’m just starting to use Rusty Painwheel and I don’t know if her SA2 gets more reliable (I think it’s a percentage or something) but I could always count on Deycrypted to pull me through in thsoe moderately tough prize fights. 5armor stack? Nope. 5 regen stack? Gone. Unfliching,Final stand, invincible? Heh you thought. While I do believe that a stat change is in order for some of the lower fighters, I’m happy wih the most fighter changes.... but I’d be much happier if Decrpted was changed back to the way she was.

Reactions: pers63 and vucaar
If they changed SA1 instead SA2, would have been great.

I Mean:
SA1:Inflict 15/20/25% bonus damage for each of the opponents living teammates
SA2:Convert 1/2/3 enemy Buff(S) to BLEED when triggering Sekhmet

Last edited:
Hey you and me both pal! I was thinking about making a decrypted post, but since I already commented on Decypted twice before I don’t want to be to seem annoying.

Yeah I have made some comments about too hahaha but, taking the words of the moderators, if we want to discuss deeply or, at least, put the ideas on the table, we have to make posts so this is why I made it.

Like I said yesterday, she doesn't have powerful or great stats, this is why I consider she was balanced with the old SA, low or weak stats but tricky SA (strong in some cases).

And we will have to accept it, but she wasn't a popular character before (and now I would think people consider her a joke), she had a small spotlight and then, they nerf her (a little unfair, I could say).

If they changed SA1 instead SA2, would have been great

Sounds nice, but seeing the old SA, first SA had some cohesion with (old) second, why? Because let's imagine a situation...

Oponnent has buffs but you don't have sekhmet BBs charged, well... you had the chance to deal an extra damage to enemy while you charge your BB, and when it's done, ¡Boom!, you had the chance to finish your punishment transforming into bleed that buffs.

I talk about old SA, but it would be a great idea to change first SA, if they don't have any intention to bringing back old 2nd SA.

Now we have a general stat to show "resistance" against debuffs you can have more chances to deal with the old SA. I just want to say that it would be reliable to work on Decrypted again, because It is easier to counter in present. After.... wow 2 years (well, almost) I still think they would bring back her old SA or maybe give a rework with a similar SA she used to have.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Now we have a general stat to show "resistance" against debuffs you can have more chances to deal with the old SA. I just want to say that it would be reliable to work on Decrypted again, because It is easier to counter in present. After.... wow 2 years (well, almost) I still think they would bring back her old SA or maybe give a rework with a similar SA she used to have.
Has it been that long already? Wow. I completely agree with you, I still want Decrypted’s old SA. I mean people still aren’t using her now, so why not change it back. There should really be a post in the future that really goes in depth about fighter changes that really don’t work. Eh whatever. So long as the forums aren’t crashing, I will continue to campaign for Decrypteds SA2’s return. Or at least some recognition by the devs. Even if it takes years....

Reactions: vucaar and Art3mes
Personally I'm pretty ok with Decrypted as she is. I just use her against first against characters who are known to pack some buffs that are not too severe and she usually hits surprisingly hard. Maybe it's because I'm not in end game yet but so far I can't complain about her she's one of the bronze I use the most, I even evolved her and so far it's a decision I don't regret.

Reactions: rexturtle1120