• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Egret Moto does not work when used immediately after Egret Call

moisterrific

Reaction score
rwlnrcv.png

Using Egret Moto immediately after using Egret Call will not spawn a soldier riding on a motorcycle and the move will still be put on cooldown.

A similar bug also affects Eliza, if she tries to use Dive of Horus right away after tagging in, Horus will not spawn and the move will be on cooldown.

@moisterrific There was an issue that we fixed in the past where using a "projectile" based move immediately after a taunt would cause the projectile to not spawn. This may affect more than just Parasoul and Eliza. I'll look into it, may have become borked again at some point. Thanks!

Reactions: moisterrific
This glitch with Parasoul also works the other way around; using Egret Moto immediately followed by Egret Call will spawn the motorcycle from the former but not the buffs from the latter.

With Eliza, you also can't use Dive of Horus right after using Throne of Isis

I'd always assumed it was because he was busy still pushing the throne

Reactions: Al Qedic
I'd always assumed it was because he was busy still pushing the throne

Parasoul has no excuse for that, meanwhile; Eliza has but one feathered bodyguard, but the princess has hundreds of Egrets to do the job!

Pretty sure it was confirmed that this was a carry over "bug" from the console version, and that they might change it so that it doesn't put the special on cooldown when you use it at least.