• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I have a suggestion.

Upon obtaining a fighter, should players get a key of the same rarity as well?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Sorcerer King

Reaction score
I have a suggestion. What if whenever a player received a fighter, the player would also get 1 key of the same rarity?

What about a Bronze/Silver/Gold Key Relic?

Being persistent about your idea and insulting others doesn't make it better, if you're gonna be salty about people's opinions even when they weren't against it in the first place, just don't post a poll about it.
Allow me to explain. A key relic would be absolutely unnecessary,as every relic would essentially be a key relic.

I half agree with your idea. What I would change is this: you only get a matching key if you pull a gold or diamond fighter. If your system were implemented as you originally proposed, bronze keys and silver keys would become far too abundant for an end game player(such as myself) to even use all of them. I feel like the availability of bronze and silver keys are fine in the current game state. On the other hand, gold and diamond keys are rare enough to the point where getting a matching key when you pulled a gold or diamond fighter would actually be nice and not completely break the game.

I half agree with your idea. What I would change is this: you only get a matching key if you pull a gold or diamond fighter. If your system were implemented as you originally proposed, bronze keys and silver keys would become far too abundant for an end game player(such as myself) to even use all of them. I feel like the availability of bronze and silver keys are fine in the current game state. On the other hand, gold and diamond keys are rare enough to the point where getting a matching key when you pulled a gold or diamond fighter would actually be nice and not completely break the game.
Contrary to you, I never have enough silver or bronze keys, while my Gold keys are rebundant, and scoring in the gold Prize Fight usually adds more to that number. I don't really know about diamond keys. Also, it's not really possible to have too many keys... But an interesting suggestion.

Why would you want a Key relic, if every relic would already give you a key?
I think your original idea was fine, but the person responding wasn't responding in a world where your idea is reality. Maybe try to not call others' ideas stupid? Just a thought lol

Anyways, regarding the idea itself, I like it more so for diamonds than anything else. I personally have plenty of keys for every level except gold - but then again, I've been playing over a year. I'm sure people who are starting out would appreciate it the most. Then again, I feel like the idea of a seperate Key Relic makes more sense in the game. The devs so have to make money somehow. I'm not opposed to it

Allow me to explain. A key relic would be absolutely unnecessary,as every relic would essentially be a key relic.
First i want to clarify something: Calling other people's ideas "stupid" just because they don't match yours is pretty inmature, not trying to offend you, just remember it the next time.

Now my opinion: I strongly disagree about the idea of recieving a key for every new fighter, you'd get a lot of keys from that which would render the "grinding" aspect of the game pretty much useless, it's as if you'd ask for a daily 50.000 canopy coins and 200 theonite every day you connect, it'd break the economy, but maybe something like relic shards could be done, here's how i picture it in my head.
Every time you get a bronze character, you'd get a "Key fragment", if you get enought key fragments of that rarity (Let's say 20 for a bronze key) you get that key, same with silver and gold (But probably lowering the fragment requirement to 15 and 10 as to not make it impossible to get them)
Another way of doing it could be sacrificing fighters of that rarity, let's say you have 20 nunsenses, and you could sacrifice 5 to get a fragment, but they HAVE to be the same fighter (Not necesarilly same skin, just the fighter), you could max them out and sacrifice them all (Or keep some for evolving the fighter to silver if you want), you'd be a step closer to getting a key and you'd also make some space in your storage. Of course, you'd have to pay with canopy coins for this.

This'd be the estimated prices:
Bronze fragment = Sacrifice 5 bronze fighters
Silver fragments = Sacrifice 4 silver fighters
Gold fragments = Sacrifice 3 gold fighters
Diamond fragment = Sacrifice 2 diamond fighters
Bronze keys = 20 key fragments
Silver keys = 15 key fragments
Gold and diamond keys = 10 key fragments

This could be interesting since you would have a way of getting them, but you'd still need to GRIND for it, and it wouldn't be absolutely gamebreaking, key relics aren't a bad idea either, but it's the same problem, you could just pay real money to fully upgrade a lvl1 character without too much effort, the game is fine the way they are, you have to focus on getting what you want if you want it and that's what makes it good, it's different from those games that give you everything with just a few level ups and then ask for a few bucks so you get the "VIP package".

Reactions: Diony
First i want to clarify something: Calling other people's ideas "stupid" just because they don't match yours is pretty inmature, not trying to offend you, just remember it the next time.

Now my opinion: I strongly disagree about the idea of recieving a key for every new fighter, you'd get a lot of keys from that which would render the "grinding" aspect of the game pretty much useless, it's as if you'd ask for a daily 50.000 canopy coins and 200 theonite every day you connect, it'd break the economy, but maybe something like relic shards could be done, here's how i picture it in my head.
Every time you get a bronze character, you'd get a "Key fragment", if you get enought key fragments of that rarity (Let's say 20 for a bronze key) you get that key, same with silver and gold (But probably lowering the fragment requirement to 15 and 10 as to not make it impossible to get them)
Another way of doing it could be sacrificing fighters of that rarity, let's say you have 20 nunsenses, and you could sacrifice 5 to get a fragment, but they HAVE to be the same fighter (Not necesarilly same skin, just the fighter), you could max them out and sacrifice them all (Or keep some for evolving the fighter to silver if you want), you'd be a step closer to getting a key and you'd also make some space in your storage. Of course, you'd have to pay with canopy coins for this.

This could be interesting since you would have a way of getting them, but you'd still need to GRIND for it, and it wouldn't be absolutely gamebreaking, key relics aren't a bad idea either, but it's the same problem, you could just pay real money to fully upgrade a lvl1 character without too much effort, the game is fine the way they are, you have to focus on getting what you want if you want it and that's what makes it good, it's different from those games that give you everything with just a few level ups and then ask for a few bucks so you get the "VIP package".

That's interesting. I don't hate it as an idea, although that would be a lot of grinding for 1 diamond key - but I guess that's the case with diamonds.

The idea of getting keys easier is honestly geared more towards beginner to mid game players more, because after playing so long, you just end up with a lot. It would really only help end gamers when you get into diamond keys. With any of the ideas presented though, would the grinding be worth it for diamond keys? Like, would sacrificing 10 diamonds or paying a bunch of Theonite for a key really be better than spending 1 mil in the shop? I tend to think not.

I don't know if I really have a point in all of this. I guess the more I'm thinking about it, the more apathetic I am to the idea as a whole

Reactions: Diony and B_W
I think your original idea was fine, but the person responding wasn't responding in a world where your idea is reality. Maybe try to not call others' ideas stupid? Just a thought lol

Anyways, regarding the idea itself, I like it more so for diamonds than anything else. I personally have plenty of keys for every level except gold - but then again, I've been playing over a year. I'm sure people who are starting out would appreciate it the most. Then again, I feel like the idea of a seperate Key Relic makes more sense in the game. The devs so have to make money somehow. I'm not opposed to it
The idea of a relic is that you have only minimal information of what it contains. Fighter/Move, Tier, Element, Sp3cific character/specific characters. A key RELIC would be unnecessary, as there are onĺy 4 keys, but the idea has potential, now that I look at it.

Your idea is interesting, expect for one thing. Sacrificing. It has always been a bad thing, and think about the consequences to beginners. They see the option of giving up on a "useless" fighter, give their stong fighter exp. and gain material for crafting keys. That would tempt them to sacrifice every bronze they do not like, leaving them without skill points and evolution fodder, slowing their progress greatly. Also, you sound like you think Nunsense is bad. Nunsense is not. It can kill a 19k diamond Untouchable, 10k Bloodbath, 7.2k Rerun, and 8.3k RA while being inly 2.2k strong itself. Here is proof.
Credit goes to Stormedsoulz.

Sacrificing. It has always been a bad thing,
It still beats 250/250. I sometimes sacrifice silver fighters because manually getting them to 40 en masse is a pain, it's often easier to feed some silvers to another to get it to 40 and evolve.
Also, you sound like you think Nunsense is bad. Nunsense is not. It can kill a 19k diamond Untouchable, 10k Bloodbath, 7.2k Rerun, and 8.3k RA while being inly 2.2k strong itself.
Any chaos double can do that, there's nothing here Nunsense-specific. If anything Doublicious is much better at that because she can remove enemy buffs, and hunting RE or AF with a Nunsense is a huge gamble unless you make a very good use of bandwagon.

Face it. Nunsense is a meme. I mean Moist had a video fighting a 17x team with a Robocopy. It does not mean Robocopy is good.

It still beats 250/250. I sometimes sacrifice silver fighters because manually getting them to 40 en masse is a pain, it's often easier to feed some silvers to another to get it to 40 and evolve.

Any chaos double can do that, there's nothing here Nunsense-specific. If anything Doublicious is much better at that because she can remove enemy buffs, and hunting RE or AF with a Nunsense is a huge gamble unless you make a very good use of bandwagon.

Face it. Nunsense is a meme. I mean Moist had a video fighting a 17x team with a Robocopy. It does not mean Robocopy is good.
You can increase the fighter slot amount with theonite. And only Nunsense gains buffs when the enemy does, as well, making the amkunt of gained buffs even larger. Also, her color palette is (at least in my opinion) is much better than that of Doublicious. And at least she is better than Rerun.

You can increase the fighter slot amount with theonite. And only Nunsense gains buffs when the enemy does, as well, making the amkunt of gained buffs even larger. Also, her color palette is (at least in my opinion) is much better than that of Doublicious. And at least she is better than Rerun.
When i started playing i saw that characters had energy bars, and i understood that having some extra fighters would be important, but it happened to me in other games, and i didn't stop playing because of that, in fact i felt tempted to keep playing, it's like those games that give you a certain ammount of a currency that can only be bought with IRL money, and then you spend it all. Even if it slowed some new player's progress, i think that's also part of the game, there are a lot of times where you'll screw up with something, for example you might spend all your money on junk, that's unfortunate, but if you keep playing, you'll eventually get it back again, especially in this game.

Also, i mentioned nunsense as an example, in fact i don't like double, but that doesn't mean she's bad, you can be a pro and get a 30 streak in gold prize fights just with nunsense and i'll admire you for that, as infine said nunsense is a meme, i have my reasons to hate her too, but she's a joke, that's why i used her as an example.

Reactions: Diony
When i started playing i saw that characters had energy bars, and i understood that having some extra fighters would be important, but it happened to me in other games, and i didn't stop playing because of that, in fact i felt tempted to keep playing, it's like those games that give you a certain ammount of a currency that can only be bought with IRL money, and then you spend it all. Even if it slowed some new player's progress, i think that's also part of the game, there are a lot of times where you'll screw up with something, for example you might spend all your money on junk, that's unfortunate, but if you keep playing, you'll eventually get it back again, especially in this game.

Also, i mentioned nunsense as an example, in fact i don't like double, but that doesn't mean she's bad, you can be a pro and get a 30 streak in gold prize fights just with nunsense and i'll admire you for that, as infine said nunsense is a meme, i have my reasons to hate her too, but she's a joke, that's why i used her as an example.
Interesting ...

While I don’t think your ideas are bad I think your taking this whole “nunsense” Idea too far. Let’s face it, with high leveled moves,the right stats, the right supports and playing style, any fighter can be Super. Now of course some fighters are naturally much better than others, but those other fighters certainly aren’t insignificant. I happen to love Sketchy Peacock and love to talk about it, doesn’t mean I’ll get offended if someone calls her weak.

Reactions: B_W
While I don’t think your ideas are bad I think your taking this whole “nunsense” Idea too far. Let’s face it, with high leveled moves,the right stats, the right supports and playing style, any fighter can be Super. Now of course some fighters are naturally much better than others, but those other fighters certainly aren’t insignificant. I happen to love Sketchy Peacock and love to talk about it, doesn’t mean I’ll get offended if someone calls her weak.
Fine.

Reactions: rexturtle1120