• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Just 1 theonite please...

TasiaChaan

Reaction score
2ch8dxl.jpg

I'm really feel uncomfortable with this digit of theonites after Season's Beatings' PF.
I've marked it with red to highlight what I mean.
Maybe anyone feel the same with me.
If this PF finished, could you give us only 1 theonite to fulfill those numbers?
I always feel uncomfortable when there are odd things, as well as numbers.

It's getting worse because no one source that giving us 1 theonite or -4

if coins had problems like this, it's still easy to solve by playing the expert story mode that already beaten
You also round your coins to a even number!? This Theo thing must be hard on you. :(

Reactions: TasiaChaan
You also round your coins to a even number!? This Theo thing must be hard on you. :(
yup. Even rift coins (still possible) and skill points too. Also Elemental shards must ended with 0, not 5 (my weirdest rule) except gold keys and diamond keys (which I collected for free)

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke
Yeah, fix this pls.
it's not a bug or something but one milestone from "Season's Beatings'" PF give us 3, 7 and 1 at the end of theonites instead of 5 or 0 and ended with 1 left. I really get annoyed until today because I have 2999 instead of 3000. Oh man...

Yeah, I know, but they should still fix it. The only thing I see when I open skullgirls...

Attachments

• Adobe_20190103_134349.jpg
    Adobe_20190103_134349.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Luke