• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Megalith Array

Starsmore

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Upgrading the move to al least level 3 should unlock the special ability "Reduces the meter of all opponent Blockbusters by 3% per landed hit".
Instead it deals only damage and every hit raise the opponents blockbusters like if they were normally hit, so if the bb3 doesn't kill them they even get a lot of meter for they blockbusters and unleash them on you.

Upgrading the move to al least level 3 should unlock the special ability "Reduces the meter of all opponent Blockbusters by 3% per landed hit".
Instead it deals only damage and every hit raise the opponents blockbusters like if they were normally hit, so if the bb3 doesn't kill them they even get a lot of meter for they blockbusters and unleash them on you.
How many fights have you seen this happen, and where were you fighting when you saw this? Some opponents may have alot of Meter Gain stat. In the case of the current Prize Fight, the Gold Painwheel PF has a modifier where your opponents gain BB meter very fast when you hit them; this modifier would very likely cancel out the 3%-per-hit meter drain of Megalith Array (e.g. the enemy gains 10% meter per hit and Megalith Array only drains 3%, so they still gain meter).

It started to work just today (also Beowulf's Three Wulf Moonsault). I don't know why they never worked till today, maybe the fact that I just changed bb3s and then put them again on both fighters fixed the problem, or maybe because I was forced to disinstall and reinstall the app since I was unable to login.