• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is it worth raising bronze characters?

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
Hey guys, as I read it I got curious, but can any of you make a comparison between an ex-bronze golden character and a golden born one? The difference in stats, damage and stuff. Because I have my team right now which is all bronze since I didn't want to evolve it yet, thinking that the best way to go about the game was clearing easy with bronze, medium with silver and hard with gold in story mode, as it's intended to be, and wanted to max out everything I could before evolving, but maybe I'm just wasting my time and should focus on getting gold chars as soon as possible, and since fate gave me a golden Raw Nerv Painwheel when I was starting the game, maybe I should upgrade her and such.

Any tips work. And honestly I might just stick with my bronze team, just if the difference between bronze goldies and golden goldies isn't abysmal.

Every bronze is good enough to be evolved to silver. But only a few of them are good enough to be evolved to gold.

Evolved fighters tend to have slightly lower stats in their new tier than fighters who are naturally silver or gold. But their stat potential will be better than their previous tier.

Every bronze is good enough to be evolved to silver. But only a few of them are good enough to be evolved to gold.

Evolved fighters tend to have slightly lower stats in their new tier than fighters who are naturally silver or gold. But their stat potential will be better than their previous tier.

Thanks for the info. Is it worth tho? What would you do? I've invested a lot of time in my main team (still bronze), but I happen to have a gold Painwheel. Dunno if she's a good gold char. She isn't my absolute fav...

And about the ones that are good enough to go through the full course (bronze>silver>gold), could you name them?

Thanks for the info. Is it worth tho? What would you do? I've invested a lot of time in my main team (still bronze), but I happen to have a gold Painwheel. Dunno if she's a good gold char. She isn't my absolute fav...

And about the ones that are good enough to go through the full course (bronze>silver>gold), could you name them?
Painwheel is good, she's somewhat of a high risk high reward fighter who can do plenty of damage in a full combo but has the lowest health of the bunch.

Bronze fighters good enough to be evolved to gold:
  • Heavy Reign Parasoul
  • Decrypted Eliza
  • Beat Box Big Band
  • Headstrong Cerebella

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
Honestly, Cerebella is really good from bronze to silver. Great choice! :0 Would a rage appropriate Painwheel be worth eveloving to gold? I really love her color pallet, and her moves are really easy to navigate for me, but I don't wanna be wasting my time leveling her up to evlove her. Should I?

Painwheel is good, she's somewhat of a high risk high reward fighter who can do plenty of damage in a full combo but has the lowest health of the bunch.

Bronze fighters good enough to be evolved to gold:
  • Heavy Reign Parasoul
  • Decrypted Eliza
  • Beat Box Big Band
  • Headstrong Cerebella

Why is HS Cerebella better than the others? I have one at lvl 26 already.

Also, I was 'tanking' skill points, that is to say, I had an already max lvl fighter and instead of just evolving, I started lvling up other copies I had so as to get more skill points to spend on the main one. If I wanted to pick up the ones I used just to farm skill points, they'll be short right? I mean, there's no way to get them back. Asking bc I used a Beat Box BB to farm a Bassline one.

I think so. But that's exactly what I thought at first. I had a bronze Heavy Reign Parasoul and I thought about evolving her, so I started o power up copies, but when I eveloved her it just gave me normal exp that the others did. I think it doesn't matter. I think everytime you level up someone to evolve them, it just makes it level up the tier. :0 That's as far as I know.

I had an already max lvl fighter and instead of just evolving, I started lvling up other copies I had so as to get more skill points to spend on the main one. If I wanted to pick up the ones I used just to farm skill points, they'll be short right? I mean, there's no way to get them back.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean here.

Here's how leveling and skill points work:

Every copy of a character has their own skill tree. To unlock nodes on the tree you need skill points.
Every time any copy of a character levels up, you get some skill points. Those skill points can be used by any version of that character.

If I level up my Parasite Weave Filia to maximum, but I don't have enough skill points to unlock her skill tree, I can level up some of my other Filias to earn some skill points, then use those on my Parasite Weave.
Of course since I just used all of my skill points on Parasite Weave, all my other Filia's will be at a disadvantage because their skill trees are probably still empty. What you do with those weaker, empty skill tree characters is up to you!

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski