• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other More Character Prize Fights each week

Ryouhi

Reaction score
When we finally get the last two characters, Robo and Fukua into the game (not even counting the possibility of future original characters), it will take 2 months for character PFs to rotate once and i feel that's getting a bit too long a wait for each character. If you miss a character's PF you are stuck waiting for ages for them to return which feels needlessly punishing, especially if you wanted to use your theonite on their relics for example.

Having two character PFs was enough when the roster was smaller during the game's release, but by now it has grown considerably, increasing the time to rotate through all PFs.

My suggestions would be to reduce the runtime per character PF from 3 days to 2 and in turn have 3 PFs show up each week instead, which would reduce the time of one rotation (with full roster in mind) to a little over 1 month, which seems more reasonable to me.

I agree, the rotation has become a bit long, especially for the purpose of duplicates for diamond evolution, with the estimate you gave it would take nearly a year to get the 5 needed for it.

Using sundays as part of the character prize fight rotations could be useful too.

Reactions: ALUni
I do agree that a solution should be found for the expanding roster, but I would have concerns about shortening the specific prize fights. Mainly, the fact that the length of the fights now means that you are less likely to miss them in the first place. It is also important to consider that most people who can easily get top 10% in pfs are likely to do so in far less time than 3 days, where as newer players will have to try for much longer allotments of time to reach the same destination. Lopping off a day will hurt players struggling to get their first golds.

I would prefer if the time of the prize fights stayed as it is, but two character pfs played at the same time once we have a more sizable roster. This will likely make it easier again for newer players to get golds, as well. Top 10% pf scores have been inflating over the months, and it's gotten extremely challenging for new players to get their first free golds for that little boost into medium and late game.

I do agree that a solution should be found for the expanding roster, but I would have concerns about shortening the specific prize fights. Mainly, the fact that the length of the fights now means that you are less likely to miss them in the first place. It is also important to consider that most people who can easily get top 10% in pfs are likely to do so in far less time than 3 days, where as newer players will have to try for much longer allotments of time to reach the same destination. Lopping off a day will hurt players struggling to get their first golds.

I would prefer if the time of the prize fights stayed as it is, but two character pfs played at the same time once we have a more sizable roster. This will likely make it easier again for newer players to get golds, as well. Top 10% pf scores have been inflating over the months, and it's gotten extremely challenging for new players to get their first free golds for that little boost into medium and late game.
I like this. The overlap means older players will have to choose between witch fighters pf you want to work on. But still have enough time for newer players to get up to too 10%.
For older players if they wanted they can still play all the pfs.

Thats a good point.

Another solution if we were to stick to the 2 day PFs may be to make the brackets to get a gold fighter larger, either by making them available in the 30% tier, or lowering the 10% one to maybe 15 or 20%

Veterans will get into the gold tier either way, so making it more accessible for new players to qualify would be nice either way

Thats a good point.

Another solution if we were to stick to the 2 day PFs may be to make the brackets to get a gold fighter larger, either by making them available in the 30% tier, or lowering the 10% one to maybe 15 or 20%

Veterans will get into the gold tier either way, so making it more accessible for new players to qualify would be nice either way
I think that I agree with this idea. I think that either way, the differential between newer and older players has only grown wider with diamonds. Top 10% for golds worked well in the past, but increasing the amount of people able to receive them will likely reduce the sfrain for us and allow new people to enter the fray. All valid ideas!

Reactions: Ryouhi
Good night fellows.

I agree with the idea, PF's wheel of characters needs some renovations. Couldn't agree more with making two different PF's at the same time. This decision would make even possible to evolve faster while collection the prizes from the milestones. Great idea, indeed!