• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How about new 6 points blockbuster?

lothorie

Reaction score
Beo have no BB 6 points cost, and maybe we could think about one?
I wandering, it could be based on "Into the Trash" move.

TN0Dv2m.gif

It could deal 3 hits, reduce bb meters and wallbounce the enemy, instead of tagging enemy out.
What you think about it, guys?

Ooh, I love the animation for that, but does Beowulf really need another command grab? Especially on a BB2? Considering he already has two BBs and one SM command grab as well as his CA, I feel like another one is...excessive. As a special move, I feel like it'd work better. Well, this looks like a command grab anyways. Maybe they could adjust it to be a BB used after a jab.

Ooh, I love the animation for that, but does Beowulf really need another command grab? Especially on a BB2? Considering he already has two BBs and one SM command grab as well as his CA, I feel like another one is...excessive. As a special move, I feel like it'd work better. Well, this looks like a command grab anyways. Maybe they could adjust it to be a BB used after a jab.
It could not just a grab, if animation starts with a garbage can, there could be a cone wide hit box sweep, that could reset combo.

It could not just a grab, if animation starts with a garbage can, there could be a cone wide hit box sweep, that could reset combo.
I think a combo reset would be cool (although I have a feeling it would only work in Hype Mode as a reset like Silver Chord needs a Dragon Charge). It's more just the idea of a move being able to be used on a blocking opponent, like Lupine Pummel or Wulf Shoot, unlike typical moves that need an unblocking opponent, like Airwulf. Those are pretty strong because you're less likely to really need to find an opening to use them on the opponent. Unless you mean that it would function without the grab entirely and just be a sweep/combo reset?

I think a combo reset would be cool (although I have a feeling it would only work in Hype Mode as a reset like Silver Chord needs a Dragon Charge). It's more just the idea of a move being able to be used on a blocking opponent, like Lupine Pummel or Wulf Shoot, unlike typical moves that need an unblocking opponent, like Airwulf. Those are pretty strong because you're less likely to really need to find an opening to use them on the opponent. Unless you mean that it would function without the grab entirely and just be a sweep/combo reset?
It could be blockable in a normal use, or unblockable + combo reset in hype mode.
What’s your thoughts, how you imagine 6 points bb?

It could be blockable in a normal use, or unblockable + combo reset in hype mode.
What’s your thoughts, how you imagine 6 points bb?
Well, I just think that having too many BBs the opponent can't block is too much. Maybe it's not much of a game changer, Idk. I just think it'd be better if there was a little restriction like you said, whether it was a Special Move or a BB. I think that's a good idea. It'd be cool to see this in the game. I'm all for new moves and BBs.

Well, I just think that having too many BBs the opponent can't block is too much. Maybe it's not much of a game changer, Idk. I just think it'd be better if there was a little restriction like you said, whether it was a Special Move or a BB. I think that's a good idea. It'd be cool to see this in the game. I'm all for new moves and BBs.
Yup, I think another one unblockable bb looking too fat :p
But i think about 50% buff removing ability for it, huge hit box for the combo resets and heavy damage. This one deserve 6 move points.

Reactions: cappatacus