• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Extra keys

Luke

Reaction score
48D3FA70-4DD5-4139-8909-7E3451352817.jpeg This is how many extra keys i have. I been with the mobile game since the “begining” but i am a very lazy player. Only played a few days after updates. Even on and off like that i still maxed about pre fighter per tier thats at least 36. And a few veriants i really liked i have 2 or 3 maxed. And of course as many gold veriants as i get alone the way.

I know theres alot of new players and keys on a whole is still a commodity and we are all busy with diamonds. But what to do with them keys? Will they just sit in my inventory and rot? Will there be more bronze silver gold fighter palnned in the future?

Or am i the onlyone with this problem?

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I'd like to see key crafting/evolving added in so that extra keys don't just sit there. We can evolve Fighters, why not keys? Could take 3 Bronze keys to make a Silver key, 4 Silver keys to make a Gold key, and 5 Gold keys to make a Diamond key. They could even add in an additional cost of canopy coins or something to make it more balanced.

I'd like to see key crafting/evolving added in so that extra keys don't just sit there. We can evolve Fighters, why not keys? Could take 3 Bronze keys to make a Silver key, 4 Silver keys to make a Gold key, and 5 Gold keys to make a Diamond key. They could even add in an additional cost of canopy coins or something to make it more balanced.

I would love something like this. We really need a way to get more diamond keys other than being a top 200 player, or spending a ton of currency on them, given that we're suppose to be regularly picking up new diamond characters from random pulls and the diamond shard relic.

This game just has too many different kinds of currencies and there are no means of currency exchange with the exception of Theonites to Canopy Coins. If all extra currencies can be converted into Canopy Coins, even at a steep rate, then players can feel less bad about having excess of one type of currency. At least let us use unused resources on something!

Reactions: Luke
This game just has too many different kinds of currencies and there are no means of currency exchange with the exception of Theonites to Canopy Coins. If all extra currencies can be converted into Canopy Coins, even at a steep rate, then players can feel less bad about having excess of one type of currency. At least let us use unused resources on something!
If crafting/evolving keys wouldn't be viable (because of balance reasons, I assume), then being able to sell extra keys for canopy coins would be an acceptable back up.

Reactions: educavalcantee