• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Rift match making

Kato

Reaction score
I have been finding where I could give feedback on rift making and here I am.
Let me tell you a story first. The first time I entered rift was right after I reached level 25, and I got a level 35 opponent. Didn't even have any reason to fight when the lose was guranteed, I abandoned rift, till I reached level 35... and here again I faced a level around 45 opponent. Once I faced againt this dude whose boss node was 2k; mine, at the time, was approximately 14k.
You now probaly know what I am talking about.
I just want to give a suggestion, I don't know if someone has thought and/or mentioned this before, but here I want to say ut anyway.
How about instead of matching players base on their scores we match them base on their level? Example, A is at level 35, so the game would match him with B, whose level is at between 33 and 37, and rarely 32 or 38. If the wait time to find an opponent is too long, they will be placed in a match with a bit stronger than normal, but this is not priority. If a player wins againt a higher-tier opponent, they will get more scores; if they loses againt a lower-tier opponent, they will lose more scores; vice versa of course. If a player is on a win streak, their odd to face a stronger opponent increases.
Feel free to give opinion, if you think my suggestion is not posible, please state your reason and, if any, thing you want to fix/add to make it better.
Thank in advance.

This wouldn’t work either, because not all levels are created equal, esp at higher levels. I just reached level 70 and I’ve seen people at lvl 67 who have much stronger collections than me.

You never know what kind of collection someone could have at a particular level. Maybe matchmaking based around collection strength would be better, but they’d need to be smart about how they measure it.

Reactions: Kato
This wouldn’t work either, because not all levels are created equal, esp at higher levels. I just reached level 70 and I’ve seen people at lvl 67 who have much stronger collections than me.

You never know what kind of collection someone could have at a particular level. Maybe matchmaking based around collection strength would be better, but they’d need to be smart about how they measure it.
oh right I thought about that too, matching base on collection power but forgot to mention it. I remember read somewhere suggested that we could match base on the defending base players created but it can be easily cheated so how about base on collection power. But right now I just think if so they sell all other 'unused' fighters and keep enough to fight in rift they can face someone who is holding a lot of 'unused' fighters, well players will be more likely not doing this but who know? I think it can still make a difference