• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Robo Fortune Release and Possible New Characters

Indeed, Indeedz, the decision on who to make the first new character is very intriguing! Is it already decided? Will it be a method of voting?

Veerry excited and curious.

For many years people have been pleading devs to add Annie to the og Skullgirls and I guess nothing has changed really. A lot of fans still support her as the next character to be added in the game and I agree. I mean her mother was a Skullgirl, she's forever a child and a lot of people love her (including Peacock and Parasoul) so even interactions between characters are worth watching. Moreover her parasite Sagan and her sword are a great base for many creative moves! I feel like she's a perfect fit.

But also I'm pretty sure that we've been promised a boss node with Marie so I doubt she becomes a separate character... Also Umbrella could be a good choice but her gameplay would clearly be similar to Parasoul's so that's not really exciting. Tho my personal favourite is Black Dahlia! I love her design and she's really underrated.

Also Umbrella could be a good choice but her gameplay would clearly be similar to Parasoul's so that's not really exciting.

On the character concept page, they have ideas for how each character's gameplay would be realized. Definitely sounds like they have a unique idea for Umbrella, totally different from Parasoul's play style.

On the character concept page, they have ideas for how each character's gameplay would be realized. Definitely sounds like they have a unique idea for Umbrella, totally different from Parasoul's play style.
Well not that surprising! Devs are incredibly creative so maybe even Umbrella would have something brand new. Where can I see the concept page itself?

Well not that surprising! Devs are incredibly creative so maybe even Umbrella would have something brand new. Where can I see the concept page itself?

First page in the thread, the link for "Brand New Characters" (I'd link it here if I could)

Sounds like, for the original game at least, she had a passively-increasing burst power that could be used regularly for small bursts or saved for bigger bursts. Seems like maybe something between mobile's Beowulf and Squigly's mechanics, with a unique building meter that could activate for extra effects. Though in this case, perhaps different, bigger effects based on the meter's stacks?

From what I remember, Umbrelia's playsttyle was originally intend to be similar to Order Sol, May from Guility Gear Series, Wario, Roll and Shuma Gorath from Marvel v Capcom. I assume it could have been like low jump height and wide strong attack with slow recovery after the attack.
Just to hype things up, here is a concept art of Umberlla's move
398bca6489caf144f94a081866fa7d6bb17c95cb98886512a4ee4fcc716fcb8d8fbe6a17a6537dc2d78d7735699be6bc87349ec125f0af98de4329503a8047cf7134a9dcc409c89b6c98ef820a73219bf33fc977a1d5b76f76135369b4955434

From what I remember, Umbrelia's playsttyle was originally intend to be similar to Order Sol, May from Guility Gear Series, Wario, Roll and Shuma Gorath from Marvel v Capcom. I assume it could have been like low jump height and wide strong attack with slow recovery after the attack.
Just to hype things up, here is a concept art of Umberlla's move
398bca6489caf144f94a081866fa7d6bb17c95cb98886512a4ee4fcc716fcb8d8fbe6a17a6537dc2d78d7735699be6bc87349ec125f0af98de4329503a8047cf7134a9dcc409c89b6c98ef820a73219bf33fc977a1d5b76f76135369b4955434
First page in the thread, the link for "Brand New Characters" (I'd link it here if I could)

Sounds like, for the original game at least, she had a passively-increasing burst power that could be used regularly for small bursts or saved for bigger bursts. Seems like maybe something between mobile's Beowulf and Squigly's mechanics, with a unique building meter that could activate for extra effects. Though in this case, perhaps different, bigger effects based on the meter's stacks?
Found a few examples and honestly I'M LIVING FOR IT! Now I kinda want to see Umbrella too! Umbrella_Concept_2.jpg Umbrella_Concept_1.jpg

I think the changes to relic pulls regarding robo-f are quite fair tbh! And also oh boy I am HYPED for the new characters!(especially D. Violet and Annie)

Honestly maybe y'all could hold a poll or something to see which characters are most popular and to give y'all a direction regarding creating these new characters and their content. There are flaws with that but just a suggestion haha.

Hey I just realized something, we still don't know when Robo-Fortune's daily event will be. Almost every day has 2 challenges, except for Tuesday and Thursday, they still have only 1. So it's possible that Robo will be on one of those days. Also, what shall the name be, I was thinking something like 'Techno Tuesday' or 'Mecha Thursday'. What do the rest of you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: AnimeAccel13
Hey I just realized something, we still don't know when Robo-Fortune's daily event will be. Almost every day has 2 challenges, except for Tuesday and Thursday, they still have only 1. So it's possible that Robo will be on one of those days. Also, what shall the name be, I was thinking something like 'Techno Tuesday' or 'Mecha Thursday'. What do the rest of you think?
I'm not sure about names, but I figured it would share a day with Painwheel rather than Big Band because PW and RF were made in the same lab

I'm not sure about names, but I figured it would share a day with Painwheel rather than Big Band because PW and RF were made in the same lab
Well spotted, that is an excellent choice for Robo's daily to be with the character that have both been created in the same lab. But I'm still curious about the name that they will pick.

Reactions: cappatacus
Well spotted, that is an excellent choice for Robo's daily to be with the character that have both been created in the same lab. But I'm still curious about the name that they will pick.
Knowing the devs, it'll be something much more clever or fitting than I could come up with lol

Reactions: Kassem Shour

I think it's a toss up between Mewsdays and Purrsday

I think it's a toss up between Mewsdays and Purrsday
That's actually very clever, however keep in mind that Robo-Fortune is a robot, so there has to be something 'mechanical' or 'technical' in the name.