• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Nyanotech discussion

Reshiram18

Reaction score
Today the SGM Twitter page revealed the first silver Robo Fortune variant, Nyanotech. Nyanotech is a fire element variant with an SA called Fire Wall that gives her a timed stack of Barrior when she spawns in a headrone. We also got to see the effect of Theonite Beam (armor break) and the effect of Barrior (it creates an overshield for your health). Nyanotech was given the Iron Man colors. What do you all think of this variant?

Link:
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1111802501932544000

Nyanomachines son
I like this one. Happy to see the Iron Man palette. Seems like a neat defense variant- I’m sure Robo’s AI is gonna be pretty headrone happy

back at it again!

NYANOTECH
SA: FIREWALL

SA1: when spawning a headrone, gain barrier for 10s
SA2: when benefiting from barrier, convert debuffs to enrage[?]

NEW buff:
BARRIER: grant 10% bonus HP on top of current HP

NEW debuff[?]
INVERSE POLARITY: idk what the hell goin on!!

unknown[1].png

edit: forgot to mention the new moves whooooops

SPECIAL MOVES:

THEONITE BEAM: inflicts a random debuff [has been seen to inflict armor break and disable tag-ins] for 10s

AERIAL SCREW: doesnt seem to apply any debuffs but possibly has an increased crit rate similar to silent scope? all the hits were crits

Reactions: Veeko
i always love when new characters come out, especially because of the new buffs/debuffs they bring. barrier looks pretty neat! can’t wait to see how it changes up the meta

Reactions: Kassem Shour
I’m guessing Inverse Polarity is a new modifier? For her daily or PF maybe?

back at it again!

NYANOTECH
SA: FIREWALL

SA1: when spawning a headrone, gain barrier for 10s
SA2: when benefiting from barrier, convert debuffs to enrage[?]
After watching the video again I came to the realization that the debuffs being converted to enrage came from the Inverse Polarity effect and not from the Fire Wall SA.

YYYYEEEEEEEESSSS, THANK YOU GAME DEVS. I can now finally play as 'Iron-Man'! By the way, how many of you noticed that the 'blue shield buff' looks similar to Tony Stark's 'Arc Reactor'. Also, 'Nyanotech' as in Nanotech, that's an awesome Infinity wars Easter egg. Thanks a bunch Liam, Mighty Z and the entire Skullgirls team ;):)

Reactions: Robo-Førtune
She has a special spot in my heart for no particular reason, but I think instead of a timed barrier buff, it should be a stack instead. As for what to upgrade, I suppose you could add a percent chance for the barrier to be given when headrone activates.

Headrones is jsut such a risk, even if the opponent has jsut been knocked on the ground, the reward needs to be worth it. And not timed!

Reactions: Diony
She has a special spot in my heart for no particular reason, but I think instead of a timed barrier buff, it should be a stack instead. As for what to upgrade, I suppose you could add a percent chance for the barrier to be given when headrone activates.

Headrones is jsut such a risk, even if the opponent has jsut been knocked on the ground, the reward needs to be worth it. And not timed!
I Like her Iron Man skin

Reactions: rexturtle1120