• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Move slot changes keep reverting

Celtic-Spike

Reaction score
Currently this is only happening with Big Band. By default his blockbuster in his 2nd slot but i want all character BB move in the first slot. I change the positions and its fine when i go into a match , but after 1 match the positions have reverted and the BB move is back in the 2nd slot.
screenshots are attached of the move screen when i have changed the move positions Screenshot_20170617-133820.png
and after a match and the positions have reverted.
Screenshot_20170617-134115.png

I am playing on a Nvidia Shield K1 16GB tablet, running Android 7.0

I've had the exact same thing happen with Parasoul. Doesn't break the game or anything but it's a minor annoyance.

Reactions: Celtic-Spike
On iOS I haven't noticed the move positioning ever having any effect. It just puts them wherever it wants.

Already acknowledged issue by Dev Team.
Been trying myself to help them and find any pattern but no luck.
Any of U see the possible order why they are changing places?

what i've seen is that when i switch out a sm/bb, and then equip a new one, after one match the new sm/bb moves to the last slot and every other previously equipped one moves over to the left 1

Yeah, I'm fairly certain that they reform in some sort of chronological order, although I'm not sure whether it's order acquired or recency of equipment.

This happens to me too, pretty much with any character. I like to put my special moves before my blockbusters, but after arranging moves the way I like, I'll exit out of the character only to find that in a fight everything is not in the order I put it. I haven't been able to figure out what causes this or a workaround.

Reactions: Psyche
This happens to me too, pretty much with any character. I like to put my special moves before my blockbusters, but after arranging moves the way I like, I'll exit out of the character only to find that in a fight everything is not in the order I put it. I haven't been able to figure out what causes this or a workaround.

they fixed it now in the latest version.

Reactions: Psyche