• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Please Close my account

Crisman

Reaction score
@Liam @Bones

first of all thanks for the year of fun it was amazing, i spent a lot of hours in the game, and a some real money to support you, thanks guys you are amazing

the reason I ask this is because you broken the rift battles with the catalysts, if you dont pay you dont win and even if you say no, that is not true because you said save some rift coins and wait, but until that, you don't win because your opponent can maybe buy the catalyst with real money and have a great advantage (see the images they are to powerful catalyst) and i am not the unique that are frustated with the catalyst there are a lot of free users that think the same. so i get frustrated with the rifts and the game for me, now is not fun. so please close my account i dont want a game that frustrate me beacause i can't pay for something.

PD: another reason is the game take too much to connect and sometimes i lost my rift battle because the game don't connect and count like a defeat. nothing personal here guys you are great developers and i know you put the users first of all.

Attachments

• IMG_1053.PNG
    IMG_1053.PNG
    595.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1054.PNG
    IMG_1054.PNG
    577.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1056.PNG
    IMG_1056.PNG
    538.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1057.PNG
    IMG_1057.PNG
    568.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1058.PNG
    IMG_1058.PNG
    541.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1059.PNG
    IMG_1059.PNG
    487.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1060.PNG
    IMG_1060.PNG
    466.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
i am no developer to say anything but i just wanted to express my opinion. firstly the rifts are just one of the many aspects of this game (which i love) and you can just leave them alone for some time just like many people have done before. also obviously it is a game and people have different ways of progressing. you may use money and save time or use time and save money. i am a fully f2p player and obviously i envy people who are progressing much quicker than me but that's okay.
when it comes to issues with connecting it's just a temporary problem and the dev are working on it already. i'm super frustrated about errors and poor servers' work too but it will get better. the latest update was really big and now we've got the biggest amount of players ever so no wonder it's gonna lag a bit.
but yeah that's your choice and i understand but i hope you can understand the situation.

i am no developer to say anything but i just wanted to express my opinion. firstly the rifts are just one of the many aspects of this game (which i love) and you can just leave them alone for some time just like many people have done before. also obviously it is a game and people have different ways of progressing. you may use money and save time or use time and save money. i am a fully f2p player and obviously i envy people who are progressing much quicker than me but that's okay.
when it comes to issues with connecting it's just a temporary problem and the dev are working on it already. i'm super frustrated about errors and poor servers' work too but it will get better. the latest update was really big and now we've got the biggest amount of players ever so no wonder it's gonna lag a bit.
but yeah that's your choice and i understand but i hope you can understand the situation.

Hello thanks for your opinion, that’s true but the problem is before the 3.2 update a lot of my friends can reach with hard work the 2100 points in rift but now because we are in the top on the start of the rift season, we encountered a lot of people with powerful catalyst and we can do anything. Even enemy’s that can win so easily now we can’t because their defense have powerful catalyst and our defense only have poor and bad catalyst. And is not just we can’t do something because don’t have the luck or the money.

Hello thanks for your opinion, that’s true but the problem is before the 3.2 update a lot of my friends can reach with hard work the 2100 points in rift but now because we are in the top on the start of the rift season, we encountered a lot of people with powerful catalyst and we can do anything. Even enemy’s that can win so easily now we can’t because their defense have powerful catalyst and our defense only have poor and bad catalyst. And is not just we can’t do something because don’t have the luck or the money.
i see well you can always talk about it here and the devs will see so they might even change something up! rifts are not perfect and they are being worked on so feel free to contribute.
good luck anyways!

Step 1
Delete that 8th image immediately! It is way too much personal information for a general discussion thread. That's something you direct message a developer at best.

Step 2
Reconsider. Asking the devs to close your account is silly when all you need to do is uninstall and stop playing. Perhaps start a new account to see what it is like fighting a Rift Battle not at the top of the food chain (level 70). It may be less stressful.

Step 3
Return. I think you should just take a break. The clever devs are always working on new features and improvements so all you need is time to perhaps change your opinion. You should always keep the option of coming back.