• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Robo BB assault battery and catastrophe cannon alpha doesn’t seem to do much damage

Yujipooji

Reaction score
I thought it was just my robo’s attack stat that was the problem.. but a month later my overclocked is now at 21k fp and has 16k base attack.. assault battery and catastrophe cannon alpha still doesn’t have enough juice to kill units even below 10k. was the damage meant to be this low?

anyone else finding the damage of these 2 blockbusters in particular underwhelming?

Reactions: MatDestruction
I haven't really tried out Assault and Battery, but I confess I tend to think of Catastrophe Cannon Alpha as more a really strong debuff than as an attack. 5 stacks of Wither is really valuable in a tough fight. I wonder if the lack of damage is to compensate?

Reactions: MatDestruction
I haven't really tried out Assault and Battery, but I confess I tend to think of Catastrophe Cannon Alpha as more a really strong debuff than as an attack. 5 stacks of Wither is really valuable in a tough fight. I wonder if the lack of damage is to compensate?

catastrophe cannon alpha in particular deals something like 5%-7% against opponents of similar fp who aren’t even defenders. and take note i’m using an OC with 16k atk lmao battle opera gives wither and it’s not as abysmal dmg wise.

i suggest you try assault battery. it’s slightly better damage but still bad, and power surge isn’t half as useful as wither.