• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Complete Tier List (1.5.0)

moisterrific

Reaction score
Characters and fighters are ranked in order of the best to worst

Fighter tiers
S - the most reliable fighters with maximum strengths and minimal weaknesses
A - reliable fighters with slightly more strengths than weaknesses
B - somewhat reliable fighters with a good balance between strengths and weaknesses
C - the least reliable fighters with more weaknesses than strengths

Tier 1: Big Band
  1. Epic Sax (S)
  2. Private Dick (A)
  3. Resonant Evil (A)
  4. Robocopy (A)
  5. Beat Box (A)
  6. G.I. Jazz (A)
  7. Bassline (B)

Tier 2: Cerebella
  1. Harlequin (A)
  2. Brain Freeze (B)
  3. Armed Forces (B)
  4. Headstrong (B)
  5. Big Top (B)
  6. Gray Matter (B)
  7. Understudy (B)

Tier 3: Beowulf
  1. Wulfsbane (A)
  2. Dragon Brawler (B)
  3. Weekend Warrior (B)
  4. Number One (B)
  5. Cold Stones (B)
  6. Hype Man (B)
  7. Underdog (B)

Tier 4: Parasoul
  1. Primed (S)
  2. Regally Blonde (B)
  3. No Egrets (B)
  4. Princess Pride (B)
  5. Ivy League (B)
  6. Heavy Reign (B)
  7. Sheltered (C)

Tier 5: Painwheel
  1. Buzzkill (A)
  2. Raw Nerv (A)
  3. Firefly (B)
  4. Blood Drive (B)
  5. Rusty (B)
  6. Twisted Mettle (B)
  7. Rage Appropriate (C)

Tier 6: Filia
  1. Parasite Weave (S)
  2. Windswept (B)
  3. Bad Ms Frosty (B)
  4. Hair Apparent (B)
  5. Dread Locks (C)
  6. Bad Hair Day (C)
  7. Frayed Ends (C)

Tier 7: Peacock
  1. Untouchable (A)
  2. Ultraviolent (A)
  3. Pea Shooter (B)
  4. That's All Folks! (B)
  5. Inkling (B)
  6. Sketchy (C)
  7. Rerun (C)

Tier 8: Eliza
  1. Diva Intervention (A)
  2. Bloodbath (B)
  3. Bloody Valentine (B)
  4. Scarlet Viper (B)
  5. In Denile (B)
  6. Red Velvet (C)
  7. Decrypted (C)

Tier 9: Valentine
  1. Surgeon General (A)
  2. Silent Kill (A)
  3. Last Hope (B)
  4. Oh Mai (C)
  5. Graveyard Shift (C)
  6. Icy Hot (C)
  7. Scrub (C)

Big Band as a character has the most strengths and the least weaknesses, a 1K FS silver Big Band can solo an entire 19K FS gold team, and take no damage at all in the process. Try doing the same with any other 1K FS silver character who isn’t Big Band, it just can’t be done. This is why Epic Sax and Big Band in general is ranked higher than everyone else.

Once you’ve actually played Big Band (and everyone else) long enough, I think you’ll understand why every other character is inferior.

I'm happy to see that you decided to completely ignore my comment and the only thing you took from it was that I somehow argued that Big Band is not strong (which I didn't) or that Bella is stronger than Big Band (again an argument I didn't make). I'm not sure how you managed to miss the entire point of my comment. I didn't ask for you to place Bella above Big Band. I argued for a tier bump for the specific variants I listed. I encourage you to go back and actually read what I said because you clearly did not based on the straw man version of my post that you seem to be replying to.

I don't see a need to bump tiers for fighters that don't belong in that tier.

Yes. Indeed. Harlequin only ranked A and not S despite having the second highest atk in the game, being one of characters with the lowest overall hit counts, having an SA that halves SM cooldown teamwide and boosts SM damage teamwide, a character ability that turns throw techs into a combo opening, has access to an unblockable combo extender/starter, and has access to a 100% armor break chance SM. OK.

Also let's pretend that Resonant Evil is more effective offensively than Brain Freeze and Armed Forces who have many of the above listed perks as well as a defensive SA, some of the highest HP pools in the game, and 1.5-1.7x Resonant Evil's atk.

Let's also pretend that Headstrong, again with all the same Bella specific perks I listed above on top of also turning all her grabs into cripple and armor break (one of the most powerful debuffs in the game) inflicting moves isn't as potent than RE.

I'm not here to argue that Bella is OP or that Band is OP or whatever. Nobody wins that argument and it's a waste of time. I'm here to ask for a little bit of objectivity and a little tier bump for the above variants because people actually read these lists and you're doing the community a disservice by ignoring the many strengths that Bella has in your ranking of her variants on this list.

I think everyone has their own tier list (even if they don't post it). :3

In my tier list, Harlequin is the only character in the game that is S+. Epic Sax, Primed Parasoul and Brain Freeze go in the S tier.

Harlequins base attack: 6,075 and base HP and super strong team SA and the fact that the computer actually knows how to play her makes her better than Big Band imo. :3 She has no weakness compared to any other character in this game.

Last edited:
Yes. Indeed. Harlequin only ranked A and not S despite having the second highest atk in the game, being one of characters with the lowest overall hit counts, having an SA that halves SM cooldown teamwide and boosts SM damage teamwide, a character ability that turns throw techs into a combo opening, has access to an unblockable combo extender/starter, and has access to a 100% armor break chance SM. OK.

Also let's pretend that Resonant Evil is more effective offensively than Brain Freeze and Armed Forces who have many of the above listed perks as well as a defensive SA, some of the highest HP pools in the game, and 1.5-1.7x Resonant Evil's atk.

Let's also pretend that Headstrong, again with all the same Bella specific perks I listed above on top of also turning all her grabs into cripple and armor break (one of the most powerful debuffs in the game) inflicting moves isn't as potent than RE.

I'm not here to argue that Bella is OP or that Band is OP or whatever. Nobody wins that argument and it's a waste of time. I'm here to ask for a little bit of objectivity and a little tier bump for the above variants because people actually read these lists and you're doing the community a disservice by ignoring the many strengths that Bella has in your ranking of her variants on this list.

I understand where moist is coming from. Don't see the necessity for arguing over things. Epic Sax is pretty much the best character in the game hands down, it's not even up to debate. Wether you play him or not is up to you. And while all the characters you listed can't compare but follow maybe a few stairs down, I think moist is being severe on purpose with, as Snow said, his point of view.

I understand where moist is coming from. Don't see the necessity for arguing over things. Epic Sax is pretty much the best character in the game hands down, it's not even up to debate. Wether you play him or not is up to you. And while all the characters you listed can't compare but follow maybe a few stairs down, I think moist is being severe on purpose with, as Snow said, his point of view.
At the end of the day everyone will have their own "best" character depending on their own skill level and preferences. I still think throws are OP in this game :3 thats why I value harlequin over epic sax :3 Also, I can defeat moisterrifics team on either my harlequinn or epic sax teams so it doesn't really matter who is really "best" because once you get enough attack and defense it's not hard to beat a computer :3

At the end of the day everyone will have their own "best" character depending on their own skill level and preferences. I still think throws are OP in this game :3 thats why I value harlequin over epic sax :3 Also, I can defeat moisterrifics team on either my harlequinn or epic sax teams so it doesn't really matter who is really "best" because once you get enough attack and defense it's not hard to beat a computer :3
But can you beat a triple RE team?

But can you beat a triple RE team?
I've never met one but I believe RE tops out at about 8k FS.. if I had to fight one I would just equip armour break moves. Also, it's not hard to beat RE because u just use high damage 1 hit moves (e.g. merrygorilla) after the 5 defense mode finishes/armour break. :3 Point is, it's so much easier to fight enemies using throws as cerebella because of how they turtle :3

Do we know if the Newly Minted PF affix is static or changes whenever it appears? That would change up the situation based tier list some.

For me, diva should be at teir S lol may be just only for me.

Reactions: JarlBeimar
For me, diva should be at teir S lol may be just only for me.
Diva is great when you get it to work-- You can beat basically any FS team with her, just locking them with sekhet continuously. But she's not as reliable because as soon as you mess up you will likely get wiped.

Diva is great when you get it to work-- You can beat basically any FS team with her, just locking them with sekhet continuously. But she's not as reliable because as soon as you mess up you will likely get wiped.
Oh and the meter reduction is useless when the Supercharged modifier is active.

how do you "lock them" with sekhmet? Whenever I use sekhmet, the enemy just blocks so I have to use a charge attack and after the charge attack they beat me to a pulp :3 :3 :3

how do you "lock them" with sekhmet? Whenever I use sekhmet, the enemy just blocks so I have to use a charge attack and after the charge attack they beat me to a pulp :3 :3 :3
When you hit them with sekhmet and stun them the first time, dash attack, down, dash attack. Charge while they're getting up, and release just before they get up. Then swipe down. By then you'll have sekhmet charged fully again. Rinse and repeat.

They'll never gain a blockbuster because of bleached bone, so the only thing you need to worry about it waiting for opening. Which is easy enough, considering you can easily regain health lost from blocking attacks with the sekhmet combo.

Personally, I start the combo after a ground combo, for the bit of extra damage. If you start it after the launcher than the timing gets messed with and it's a lot harder to hit the 1st down, so I avoid it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viranova and Snow
When you hit them with sekhmet and stun them the first time, dash attack, down, dash attack. Charge while they're getting up, and release just before they get up. Then swipe down. By then you'll have sekhmet charged fully again. Rinse and repeat.

They'll never gain a blockbuster because of bleached bone, so the only thing you need to worry about it waiting for opening. Which is easy enough, considering you can easily regain health lost from blocking attacks with the sekhmet combo.

Personally, I start the combo after a ground combo, for the bit of extra damage. If you start it after the launcher than the timing gets messed with and it's a lot harder to hit the 1st down, so I avoid it.

Ok. Playing around with this combo with sekhmet just made Eliza 10 times more fun. Charge attack, swipe right, swipe down, swipe right works a treat! Thanks!! :3

for real diva have infinite combo in sekhmet mode but u have to unlock all combo skill tree just charge atk at the right moment then u u will get the enough amount of meter so u can u it again as a loop