• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Throw break causes fighters to turn backwards sometimes

moisterrific

Reaction score
hv04naQ.png

When it's working as intended, breaking Filia's throw will push both fighters back and there will be a slight distance. But sometimes Filia won't be pushed back and she'll turn backwards. This seems to happen occasionally for all fighters who managed to break her throw.

Update: this can happen for all fighters, not just Filia.

Last edited:
I had a similar bug, I broke a throw from filia I think it was and went to use Cerebellas Diamond Dynamo BB, and instead of attacking the opposition, I went backwards and proceeded to turn around after the BB finished

Reactions: moisterrific
I'm also noticing this a lot, mostly against enemy Filias. What then happens is that they'll either immediately attack or attempt another throw. This keep happening until the throw tech works normally or I fail to react properly.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
This sort of thing when either you or your opponent turns backwards happens when you either block Painwheels death crawl or when someone tags in parasoul. Blocking death crawl isn't really an issue since you can just wait for painwheel to jump back in front of you and punish accordingly but with parasoul I could be in the middle of a block string and the AI can just decide to switch in their parasoul making me do a complete 180 and leaving me open to a punish which can be quite annoying at times especially when I'm fighting primed or princess pride variant.

This sort of thing when either you or your opponent turns backwards happens when you either block Painwheels death crawl or when someone tags in parasoul. Blocking death crawl isn't really an issue since you can just wait for painwheel to jump back in front of you and punish accordingly but with parasoul I could be in the middle of a block string and the AI can just decide to switch in their parasoul making me do a complete 180 and leaving me open to a punish which can be quite annoying at times especially when I'm fighting primed or princess pride variant.
Does that happen to you often when you play the game?

It doesn't happen as often now but everything said in my last post can still happen so just watch out for it if you need any advice I'd just recommend blocking after the grab release for filia to insure you won't get punished, death crawl you want to block anyway and parasoul's tag is just messed up but block if you can.

Reactions: FiliaHero2105
It doesn't happen as often now but everything said in my last post can still happen so just watch out for it if you need any advice I'd just recommend blocking after the grab release for filia to insure you won't get punished, death crawl you want to block anyway and parasoul's tag is just messed up but block if you can.
Thanks