• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Oh where oh where has my squiggly gone?

Again you're wrong, Big Band is best girl
Still, squiggly seems like she'll be pretty similar to her in game iteration. She will most likely focus mostly on control or damage, using hits with Leviathan to impart bleed or halt specials. Alternatively, I think she could focus more on just raw damage. Low health would reflect her zombie status, though her symbiotic bond would give her long combos and heavy damage.
This. Added with the charge attack being replaced by her seria charging which (obviously) improves her special moves except for the blockbusters.

Lmao my man does not need this drag.

Still here for the Squigs hype though! I'm really interested to see how they handle her tbh, plus her ultimate Salt move is likely gonna be an unblockable? (If it is, man, the salt's gonna be real)

You guys think Squigly is gonna focus on more effects as a fighter? Like how Parasoul's main dig is crits, Cerebella being an all round main hit, etc? I'm interested in any speculations before best girl comes along!
Yo, her raging demon will produce hype more than salt if anything.

Reactions: Wulfden
Again you're wrong, Big Band is best girl
Still, squiggly seems like she'll be pretty similar to her in game iteration. She will most likely focus mostly on control or damage, using hits with Leviathan to impart bleed or halt specials. Alternatively, I think she could focus more on just raw damage. Low health would reflect her zombie status, though her symbiotic bond would give her long combos and heavy damage.
A'ight, I'll admit it, Big Band is the best girl, if only because he's the saxiest there is.

Lol, but I find that interesting tbh, for Lev to halt specials seems pretty darn right nice, though, I wonder if she'd have something like I dunno, you do an outtake move and and she gains regen for it if she has a small hp pool and high attack like Painwheel. Something to reflect on her zombie status would be choice™ imo though raw damage may also be another concept for her other palettes.
This. Added with the charge attack being replaced by her seria charging which (obviously) improves her special moves except for the blockbusters.

God, yes, it would. But then like, considering the meta is like: "Hope and pray to Trinity they don't have unblockables" I'm so sure if I die to a Raging Demon I would instantly stop playing the game for like, the entire day. It would just be so unrecoverable.

But seria charge instead of charging an attack seems pretty decent as a concept. We have no real idea if they'll just have it as a full Seria charged move in terms of using a special move like Arpeggio or Silver Chord as of yet, but using seria charge instead of a charge attack seems pretty much better to ease in as a whole since they're largely useless till you get the unblockable node.

I'm really digging your ideas, dudes! Kudos to you on 'em!

A'ight, I'll admit it, Big Band is the best girl, if only because he's the saxiest there is.

Lol, but I find that interesting tbh, for Lev to halt specials seems pretty darn right nice, though, I wonder if she'd have something like I dunno, you do an outtake move and and she gains regen for it if she has a small hp pool and high attack like Painwheel. Something to reflect on her zombie status would be choice™ imo though raw damage may also be another concept for her other palettes.

God, yes, it would. But then like, considering the meta is like: "Hope and pray to Trinity they don't have unblockables" I'm so sure if I die to a Raging Demon I would instantly stop playing the game for like, the entire day. It would just be so unrecoverable.

But seria charge instead of charging an attack seems pretty decent as a concept. We have no real idea if they'll just have it as a full Seria charged move in terms of using a special move like Arpeggio or Silver Chord as of yet, but using seria charge instead of a charge attack seems pretty much better to ease in as a whole since they're largely useless till you get the unblockable node.

Thanks! I understand your pain on the unblockables though, since the solution I came up with that problem is just all the same with the others, which is to tag in a small fry as a sacrifice, or to combo the one with the unblockables into oblivion.

Sorry about trashing your main man too, by the way, Beowulf is pretty cool. Mainly because of the Zubaz color.

I'd say her period mode would produce hype and salt more than anything else.

Each bb has a different charge time, so I'm guessing that her unlockables would take an assload of time before you could use them, and even then there are plenty of ways to circumvent this. Parasoul shits her down pretty handily.

I'd say her period mode would produce hype and salt more than anything else.
...what?

Each bb has a different charge time, so I'm guessing that her unlockables would take an assload of time before you could use them, and even then there are plenty of ways to circumvent this. Parasoul shits her down pretty handily.
Just like every unblockables then, they all take years to charge. And yes, there are many ways to circumvent that, such as giving her snake charmer taunt the effect of gaining meter or a buff that works kinda like Heavy Reign's ability, without the requirement of being crits. But I guess that would be overpowered?

I agree on Parasoul wrecking my girl, seeing as how my Primed Parasoul wrecks everyone in PFs so far.

...what?

Just like every unblockables then, they all take years to charge. And yes, there are many ways to circumvent that, such as giving her snake charmer taunt the effect of gaining meter or a buff that works kinda like Heavy Reign's ability, without the requirement of being crits. But I guess that would be overpowered?

I agree on Parasoul wrecking my girl, seeing as how my Primed Parasoul wrecks everyone in PFs so far.
Oh, yeah, so, when you said "raging demon", I thought of what my sister calls her period.
As for a way for her to build bb, there's a mechanic called haste. I've only ever seen it in dailies, but maybe her taunt could grant that?

Oh, yeah, so, when you said "raging demon", I thought of what my sister calls her period.
As for a way for her to build bb, there's a mechanic called haste. I've only ever seen it in dailies, but maybe her taunt could grant that?
Oh.
I've never seen haste in my entire playtime.

Oh.
I've never seen haste in my entire playtime.
It's pretty rare, from what I can tell. I've only ever seen CPUs with it. I think it was through a modifier that gave them a random positive effect and the player a negative one.

Sketchy Peacock gains haste on tag in, which is the only reliable way to gain the buff as far as I know.

Last edited:
But yeah, as a mechanic, I feel having a taunt that grants haste might work. Alternatively, having one of the squiglies(is that the plural?) Have an ability that negates ABILITIES when using a special move might be interesting. Broken, but interesting. It would definitely nerf Res Evil and Untouchable. Same thing for Armed Forces.

But yeah, as a mechanic, I feel having a taunt that grants haste might work. Alternatively, having one of the squiglies(is that the plural?) Have an ability that negates ABILITIES when using a special move might be interesting. Broken, but interesting. It would definitely nerf Res Evil and Untouchable. Same thing for Armed Forces.
I actually haven't thought of a variation of Squigly to have an ability to shut down another's ability with an SM.
Not sure how that's gonna work against Rage Appropriate Painwheel and Raw Nerv Painwheel though.

I actually haven't thought of a variation of Squigly to have an ability to shut down another's ability with an SM.
Not sure how that's gonna work against Rage Appropriate Painwheel and Raw Nerv Painwheel though.
They'd adjust appropriately, Id assume. If it's permanent, then Id imagine it would stay regardless of what happened. Besides, it's not like Raw Nervs live long enough to enjoy it.

They'd adjust appropriately, Id assume. If it's permanent, then Id imagine it would stay regardless of what happened. Besides, it's not like Raw Nervs live long enough to enjoy it.
True that, even my Raw Nerv Painwheel can't enjoy her permanent enrage.

True that, even my Raw Nerv Painwheel can't enjoy her permanent enrage.
Thats the thing about Painwheels, they either will the entire enemy team and take no damage or they die in three seconds. Methinks she needs to be balanced. Big Band, on the other hand, is ruling the land, man. I think he needs just a slight nerf to his damage. Just shave a point off.

Thats the thing about Painwheels, they either will the entire enemy team and take no damage or they die in three seconds. Methinks she needs to be balanced. Big Band, on the other hand, is ruling the land, man. I think he needs just a slight nerf to his damage. Just shave a point off.
Hm, a slight nerf to all the Big Bands' damage would kinda ruin all the Big Bands except for Epic Sax though, seeing as how the only Big Band doing the big damage is Epic Sax who can wreck in one or two combos.
And there's Primed Parasoul, with her stackable enrage.

Hm, a slight nerf to all the Big Bands' damage would kinda ruin all the Big Bands except for Epic Sax though, seeing as how the only Big Band doing the big damage is Epic Sax who can wreck in one or two combos.
And there's Primed Parasoul, with her stackable enrage.
True, but only player parasouls do that. And 5 armor still comepletely negates all damage, even with stacked enrage.
Big Band does need some kind of fixing though. A 2000 BASELINE big Band should not be soloing 3 4000 primes.

True, but only player parasouls do that. And 5 armor still comepletely negates all damage, even with stacked enrage.
Big Band does need some kind of fixing though. A 2000 BASELINE big Band should not be soloing 3 4000 primes.
Well, there is that one issue with Big Band being unstoppable.
And woah, someone actually has a team of 3 Primed Parasouls?

Well, there is that one issue with Big Band being unstoppable.
And woah, someone actually has a team of 3 Primed Parasouls?
You kidding? Yeah man. If there's a gold hero, peopleare using 3 of them. They're rare, but they're there. And the people that use them are stupid, because it's hard to have 3 identical gold's. Money is hard to come by post game, y'know?