• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Amount of Gold Characters available via Relics

Osterus

Reaction score
Just found this forum so maybe a bit of a bombarge of feedback to follow BUT

I feel like the biggest feedback I can provide after playing 2 months+ is this:

Opening Premiere Relics you really do NOT know what you are getting, in particular how many gold characters are available in this game. After you have obtained 5-6 gold characters it seems there is no point opening Premiere relics because it seems like there are only 7 gold characters in the game.

Regardless, I really would wish on the RIGHT hand side they would show all the gold characters available.

Right now there doesn't seem to be all the gold characters when opening a "Premiere Relic".

You get:

Silent Kill valentine
Primed Parsoul
Parasite weave felia
Epic Sax Big Band

That's it.

From my understanding, there is currently only 1 gold character available per character available in the "Premiere Relic"? Is this correct?

The other secret gold characters like the "Gold Cereballa Armed Forces" can only be obtained using a "Ringleader Relic"??

Really wish I would have known this sooner..... if this is the case.

Agreed. I started to save my gems after getting a gold for each current character and then just getting repeats with additional draws. It was not clear what I could get out of the basic relic draw, and now seems like the character specific draws MAY have additional versions of each character?

Agreed. I started to save my gems after getting a gold for each current character and then just getting repeats with additional draws. It was not clear what I could get out of the basic relic draw, and now seems like the character specific draws MAY have additional versions of each character?

If anyone has any of the new characters e.g. Gold cerebella Armed Forces, is this only available via Ringleader Relics???

Or can you still get it from premiere relics....

Feels like I wasted a tonne of gems trying to get it but figured it out myself that it was not worth it because it's a 0% chance to get it from premiere relic....

If anyone has any of the new characters e.g. Gold cerebella Armed Forces, is this only available via Ringleader Relics???

Or can you still get it from premiere relics....

Feels like I wasted a tonne of gems trying to get it but figured it out myself that it was not worth it because it's a 0% chance to get it from premiere relic....

Gold Armed Forces Cerebella was there since the last version, I got it through the limited time relic.

Not sure if you can get it from premiere or shard to get, since it says you can get any character of any tier. The chances of getting a specific gold fighter could be pretty slim compared to getting the limited time event relic.

The funny thing is with drop rates, I bought a few Cerebella relics and got everything. But I bought a lot of Parasoul ones and never got Princess Pride.

Lucky you!

I have 1 of each gold character but no Gold Parasoul either T_T

Seems to be very rare or I am just very unlucky. This was back when if you get dupes... they just add skill points T_T

I wouldve gotten 4 gold Peacocks by now if I just waited for 1.2 LOL

I wouldve gotten 4 gold Peacocks by now if I just waited for 1.2 LOL
It does suck that we miss out on duplicate stuff like this... but those of us that have been playing since the start of the soft launch are in such a crazy higher place than those starting kinda balances that out.
Unless someone goes absolutely bonkers buying Theonite with real money, then buying thousands of relics and feeding duplicates to their characters, it'll be weeks/months before anyone matches the levels of characters that people have been using since the start of the soft launch. Level grinding is so much harder now that repeating the same stage over and over has been nerfed!

It does suck that we miss out on duplicate stuff like this... but those of us that have been playing since the start of the soft launch are in such a crazy higher place than those starting kinda balances that out.
Unless someone goes absolutely bonkers buying Theonite with real money, then buying thousands of relics and feeding duplicates to their characters, it'll be weeks/months before anyone matches the levels of characters that people have been using since the start of the soft launch. Level grinding is so much harder now that repeating the same stage over and over has been nerfed!
Yup

I used to always repeat the Expert stage to grind 600 gold a piece lol.

Used every one of my characters except my Painwheel because she kept spinning in the air and doing no damage !!!! Really useless upgrade!

Anyway, now that's been nerfed it seems just grinding Prize Events is the way to go.

Used every one of my characters except my Painwheel because she kept spinning in the air and doing no damage !!!! Really useless upgrade!

After U get her flying, have U tried doing any move? I remember there should such options:
- SWIPE DOWN = Cancel Flying
- SWIPE BACK = Back Dash in the Air to the Ground
- TAP = few attacks from the Air to the Ground, in place where Painwheel is flying
- SWIPE FORWARD = DEATH RAIN FROM ABOVE!!! :D

After U get her flying, have U tried doing any move? I remember there should such options:
- SWIPE DOWN = Cancel Flying
- SWIPE BACK = Back Dash in the Air to the Ground
- TAP = few attacks from the Air to the Ground, in place where Painwheel is flying
- SWIPE FORWARD = DEATH RAIN FROM ABOVE!!! :D

Interesting...

I've always just got comboed and died after I accidentally hit fly because it stops the combo chain.

Will re-test it again later.. Perhaps you have to fly in a safe distance from enemy and then attack?

I never knew u could swipe forward while flying actuallY! Might give it a go later! ty for this