• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

what should i do with all these leveled but not-so-good moves?

Luke

Reaction score
Back when gold moves were scarce and i thought RNG would look favorably upon moves with 2 good stats i leveled a lot of moves that's not so good. Today i faved all those leveled sub bar moves so i can count them. number of only 2 good stat moves invested are 94!

out of the 94 about 30% are lvl 8-10 and 30% lvl 5-7. they take a lot of space, i can't use them all for my 2nd tier fighters because i don't have that many 2nd tier fighters, it kinda hurts to sale. im stuck! i need guidance!

heres some of examples of them:
1384317660.png 1729832651.png
1964706097.png

Move #1 is perfect for Armed Forces, who gets Armor consistently enough to warrant Armor Break resist. #3 is a lucky bounce, with no levels on Element Bonus %. Great for almost any Filia until you find another.

Sell #2. It's that simple.

Move #1 is perfect for Armed Forces, who gets Armor consistently enough to warrant Armor Break resist. #3 is a lucky bounce, with no levels on Element Bonus %. Great for almost any Filia until you find another.

Sell #2. It's that simple.
I love you. And time to sell!

Reactions: Erick Draves