• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Let us fuse gold duplicates onto each other.

Wulfy-prime

Reaction score
Let's say I have 4 Primed Parasouls, but I only ever use two, both of which are max level. I think it'd be a great idea for us to be able to, say, take those two extra Parasouls and fuse them onto one of my max level Paras. This time with a short boost the the level cap (Maybe up 5, and then going down to +1 level for each additional fusion after level 60?)

We only ever really use so many fighters, and this way, we can continue to level up our favorites as well as weed out the things we don't use.

Let's say I have 4 Primed Parasouls, but I only ever use two, both of which are max level. I think it'd be a great idea for us to be able to, say, take those two extra Parasouls and fuse them onto one of my max level Paras. This time with a short boost the the level cap (Maybe up 5, and then going down to +1 level for each additional fusion after level 60?)

We only ever really use so many fighters, and this way, we can continue to level up our favorites as well as weed out the things we don't use.

This sounds like a great idea!:D Being able to use your strongest character even more is awesome! Then, you can have a reason to play as that character because if it's max level, they're not gaining any exp so it's like a waste! It's better to use something that can level up more and more!:p

Someone mentioned before about being able to fuse golds into a Platinum character, and I thought it was a terrible idea because it just generates more power creep than there already is.

However, I really like this idea of having to fuse loads of characters for a very small increase in power. Fusing guys for a very minor and ever decreasing bump on the level cap seems like a great way to do this.
Kingdom Hearts X had a similar system where you could fuse high level characters and they got a little pip on their icon to show they were max level plus one, up to a cap of 5 pips.

Honestly, this would be a cool idea. The tier would be platinum (which is what the sparring partners are, I think), and with that decrease it wouldn't get to being too powerful. And the cap Cell mentions would be a good thing to tag on to it.

Honestly, this would be a cool idea. The tier would be platinum (which is what the sparring partners are, I think), and with that decrease it wouldn't get to being too powerful. And the cap Cell mentions would be a good thing to tag on to it.

They should add the sparring partners into real Fighters! I want that Sparring partner Peacock to be a real thing!:p

....a character equal to three of moist's sounds like a nightmare.