• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

A player's collection

20190722.Lulero.Collection.png

2 weeks without a full update, but here it is! Some new supports, but most notably
  • ton more of evolved Diamonds. In the next couple weeks, Head Hunter and PolterGust should be there too.
  • I evolved RE an hour ago or so, I expect him to be back in shape by tomorrow evening.
  • OC hit 60, I'm proud of her <3
  • Blue Screen a work in progress

Longer term (few months), I'm looking at Last Hope, PurrD and maybe Harlequin.

And yes, primed stays where she is. I have 0 fodder for her and all she brings are damage that those evolved fighters already bring.

Thanks a lot to all those who provided advises, it's working out pretty well! Some regret about Wulfsbane is all, but I'm fine with him (less than average move-set, will get better).

At last, rift wise, I'm still D4 and close to D3. Feels like I'm stabilizing but I could see myself dropping to gold on a bad week.

ps: Wrote that yesterday but had a forum error, been a day, RE already past his old gold FS now, Polter's 50. Sorry for the typo in Sheltered name at the bottom.

What are your hours man. I been playing since this game was out and my highest lvl diamond is only 56.

This is a great idea. I should start making a spreadsheet too. Can I ask how you made the spreadsheet? Is it just Excel?

@Luke

At least 30m on every gold+ allowed PF carrying with 2 or so different characters so they hog all the exp. Clearing all expert and master dailies. That's about 4h everyday since I started I guess? Not all of that straight. Some theo time to time on energy, but very rarely. Like 10 theo on one refresh once a week or so.

@ZeoW

It's a google sheet. I'm working time to time on a Java app to do exactly that, using assets from @Krazete 's open sgm repository.
Link to the sheet.

Reactions: ZeoW
@ZeoW

It's a google sheet. I'm working time to time on a Java app to do exactly that, using assets from @Krazete 's open sgm repository.
Link to the sheet.

Thanks for the link! Gonna make one soon for myself. Being able to see weekly progress seems like a useful idea. Maybe SGM can develop something similar in-game? Just a thought.

EDIT:
24JUL19.png
I finally made one. Didn't add undeveloped PF Golds cause those are going to be fodder material. My collection strength is bigger than I thought. No wonder I'm stuck in G3. Got too much collectibles instead of usable fighters.

My priorities are evolving as much fighters to Diamond. In the next couple of weeks or so, I should be able to evolve Blue Screen, Meow n Furever, Surgeon General, and Parasite Weave/Dreadlocks. Either missing one essence or one gold fodder for each of these.

In terms of exp grinding, I'm going to finish up Wrestler X just because it's close to max. Once that's done, I'm thinking of Purrminator for an offensive robo and perhaps Armed Forces for rift defense. But Ultraviolet seems cool too for an offensive Peacock which I lack.

Also, if anyone can advise me on which marquee to choose for Diva, that would be awesome. I'm torn because both Marquee looks solid.

Last edited:
@ZeoW

Thanks for sharing this! It's pretty cool to be able to look at someone else roster with all the data.

About evolving to diamond, I recently realized how important the moves you have available are. Bad moves? Those extra stats can make up for it, but at the cost of inefficient FS. Thus my Poltergust won't go diamond as soon as I first thought. And this is now a major factor for me when deciding what to evolve next.

About Eliza's marquees, I like the meter one more but I guess it depends where you use her. Do you stall (aim for timeout) or trap (fish for mistakes and kills)?

EDIT: Also, I don't mind you hanging out in this thread, but would probably be a good idea to start your own ;-)

Diva can easily get meter with Sekhmet, just equip two, use the first, call him back, use the second, call him back, the first one will have his meter already full and in the meantime you also get meter for the other blockbusters. This also works for the hp, but in high streaks a full Sekhmet attack won't recover enough hp if the opponent hits you but he will always drain the same amount of meter, so for me Blood Oath is way better.

@Starsmore

I can see that if you want to carry gold PF. But other than that, Eliza's marquee are only for defense. And, as far as I can see, he doesn't really need another gold PF carry. Ritual makes Eliza a "must kill first" unless you are fine with being bb3 when she tags in. Makes a good pair with, say, Surgeon General and other fighters you also want dead ASAP. But then again, hardly makes sense when paired with fighters aiming for a time out.

@Starsmore @Lulero

Thanks for the suggestion guys! I think I know which Marquee to choose now, based on what was suggested. Eliza isn't a character I use often and I don't think she's a good rift defender either. Her AI is pretty predictable. I decided to go with the meter one for BB3 activation in rift defense, since I still need her atm.

Also, I wasn't planning to post my collection updates so I'm not going to start a thread. I would share them through DM if you're interested.

which marquee to choose for Diva
The one that adds hp.

The one that recovers hp!

Back when I played rift (and let’s assume you are trying to optimize for rift) I have faced diva and bloodbath both with blood oath ma, in the boss node. Let’s just say I always timed out. it’s double hopeless when you see Eliza tagging in again with most of her hp intact. I choose ritual sacrifice for my own diva thinking I’d bb3 on tag in. All good in theory but no one uses diva as an attacker for rift. When you are looking at a 3 max diamond boss node no one goes ill use diva, because she’s great at combos and stuff but she’s not an attacker, her dmg JUST DOESN'T CUT IT. She’s a defender. Pssst diva have the same hp and atk as epic sax hint hint defender.

Edit. Just saw your comment. Oops.

Reactions: ZeoW
@Luke

Ah, so that's what @Lulero meant when he said "aim for timeout". No worries, thanks for the tip! I could imagine how annoying that could be. Unfortunately, I don't have BBath or the other Gold/Diamond Elizas to make use of this strategy. Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread any more but I do appreciate everyone's suggestions! :)

@Starsmore

I can see that if you want to carry gold PF. But other than that, Eliza's marquee are only for defense. And, as far as I can see, he doesn't really need another gold PF carry.
Actually I used her a lot in both Prize fight and Rift. In Prize fight when i fully evolved a diamond iI don't use it anymore unless I don't have a team for a fighter I'm building or my other team are still recharging, in rift I still use her against armor nodes or usually against Meow & Furever or nodes with darknut as the first fighter, two quick Sekhmet attack or a single full Sekhmet blockbuster are enough to fill her bb3.
About her attack, just give her moves with attack %. A fully evolved diamond Diva have 10100, I gave her att% and now she's at 17000, in +50 streaks unless I'm againsts fighters like diamond Resonant Evil or Armored Forces she doesn't takes a lot of time to beat them, the same goes for rift.
And I don't even use her as a defender, I just put her in the light prize fight team, she's on my boss node just because I don't have any good team of catalyst combination to put her in other nodes.