• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

“LAPIS LUXURY” - Strategy and Discussion

molly

Reaction score
6981F9F4-594A-4425-BE24-1CC6671D2BA8.png Saw the new Eliza SA doing dailies. I was wondering what everyone thinks! I’m not so sure abt her SA2. What if the opponents hp is lower? Overall the skin is pretty and I love what they did with the blood (water wings).

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Saw the new Eliza SA doing dailies. I was wondering what everyone thinks! I’m not so sure abt her SA2. What if the opponents hp is lower? Overall the skin is pretty and I love what they did with the blood (water wings).
The SA2 is meant to turn the tide(hence the SA's name)of the fight in your favor when you are in a pinch by swapping your low health with your opponent's higher health and then finishing the opponent off with the BB3 damage while you get free healing.

Reactions: molly
The SA2 is meant to turn the tide(hence the SA's name)of the fight in your favor when you are in a pinch by swapping your low health with your opponent's higher health and then finishing the opponent off with the BB3 damage while you get free healing.
Well, I understand that part. Maybe I’m reading into it wrong. I’m more confused about what happens if you use a BB3 on an opponent with lower health than Eliza. Does Eliza suffer by dropping health %? Or would one just purposefully wait to use a BB3 on an opponent with a higher health pool?

Sorry if the answer is obvious and I’m misinterpreting the SA2!!

Well, I understand that part. Maybe I’m reading into it wrong. I’m more confused about what happens if you use a BB3 on an opponent with lower health than Eliza. Does Eliza suffer by dropping health %? Or would one just purposefully wait to use a BB3 on an opponent with a higher health pool?

Sorry if the answer is obvious and I’m misinterpreting the SA2!!
The SA says that you swap health percentage with the opponent when you BB3. That means that if you have 65% health and your opponent has 10% health and you use a BB3, you would go to 10% health and your opponent would start out at 65% health before they would take any damage from the BB3. Hopefully this clears things up for you.

Reactions: molly
The SA says that you swap health percentage with the opponent when you BB3. That means that if you have 65% health and your opponent has 10% health and you use a BB3, you would go to 10% health and your opponent would start out at 65% health before they would take any damage from the BB3. Hopefully this clears things up for you.
That’s what I assumed, but wouldn’t that just be totally detrimental to you as a player? That was my original point: her SA2 seems overly risky/detrimental if you use it at the wrong time. Thanks for clarifying!

That’s what I assumed, but wouldn’t that just be totally detrimental to you as a player? That was my original point: her SA2 seems overly risky/detrimental if you use it at the wrong time. Thanks for clarifying!

Its for the ai to use. A defensive sa2.

Cool idea, but it'll be fun to see how the AI puts it to use. (Read: GI Jazz)

Hee hee like how ai is going to mess up or would ai just not use bb3 if player keep low hp through out?

haha, true, but paired with a Valentine supplying a Final Stand buff, I can see the A.I. getting the chance to finally use the BB3 for devastating results. For instance...

They posted her demonstration video:
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1166513606541758464

Hot damn! Lapis Luxury straight up murders a Dream Band that outweighs her by 10.9k FS (6k vs 16.9k)

haha, true, but paired with a Valentine supplying a Final Stand buff, I can see the A.I. getting the chance to finally use the BB3 for devastating results. For instance...

They posted her demonstration video:
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1166513606541758464

Hot damn! Lapis Luxury straight up murders a Dream Band that outweighs her by 10.9k FS (6k vs 16.9k)
Yknow, I was so set on imagining this for defense that I didn't think about the offense use. Weird strategy to let yourself get beat up and then use a BB3 but I'm interested. It's a shame It's only once per match, but I suppose that's balanced.
Hee hee like how ai is going to mess up or would ai just not use bb3 if player keep low hp through out?
Precisely :p I can see the AI either tagging in at inopportune moments or using a BB3 on an opponent with lower HP. Hopefully not!