• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Valentines perma regen?

xcapibara

Reaction score
Hello. Can someone explain to me why these valentines on this rift boss node get permanent regen?:

(Sorry, had to crop down the images or the site wouldn’t let me post them)

B3516585-00F5-4936-AD0E-1B977ECF59EE.jpeg

44D2B975-2373-484B-8737-3089DDC26F3F.jpeg

The signature abilities of last hope and assasins greed do not grant perma regen, neither do those of killjoy. Valentine maquees do not give perma regen. The node modifiers dont and the catalysts were blockbusted, megalixir and light weight. Is this a bug, a feature, a cheat or is there something i’m not seeing?

This also happened on that same boss node:

49152801-685D-43D6-AD24-5E62137717EF.jpeg

Apparently the djinn frizz died while doing bb3 and got stuck there running against the corner, time ran out and still the same, had to restart the game.

Killjoy gives permanent regen from first SA but only when at elemental advantage. Hard to tell from your crops whether all three crops were from the same fight. Did you bring any dark fighters? If not, might be a bug.

Killjoy gives permanent regen from first SA but only when at elemental advantage. Hard to tell from your crops whether all three crops were from the same fight. Did you bring any dark fighters? If not, might be a bug.

Oh! Killjoy does grant perma regen when at elemental advantage! I thought it was just regular regen (though i believe she was long dead by the time her teammates dropped bellow 50% hp but i might be wrong). Thanks for clearing that up. So much buffs and conditions and counters and reactions sometimes its hard to see whats happening.

Now its only the matter of that bb3 bug.