• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Neutral Fighter Power Up bonus

HeGunz

Reaction score
Diamond Neutral fighters being sacrificed will be providing a random essence come next patch.

Why not make them universal donor/receivers as well when sacrificing a fighter for experience as well?

As in, sacrificing a Rainbow Blight to a Harlequin would provide the same bonus as sacrificing another fire gold to Harlequin?

With more neutral characters on the horizon, I think this will not be necessary since they may become a larger class of their own. Curious if the devs would go for it though.

As in, sacrificing a Rainbow Blight to a Harlequin would provide the same bonus as sacrificing another fire gold to Harlequin?

With more neutral characters on the horizon, I think this will not be necessary since they may become a larger class of their own. Curious if the devs would go for it though.
I think Gunz meant that if you feed characters to Rainbow or Overclocked that they’d all be +1250 instead of +1000 exp for a bronze. Because as of now they can’t get any bonus when fed fodders for exp.

Reactions: cappatacus
I think Gunz meant that if you feed characters to Rainbow or Overclocked that they’d all be +1250 instead of +1000 exp for a bronze. Because as of now they can’t get any bonus when fed fodders for exp.
That's an interesting idea. But again, I think we'll reach a point where it's not necessary. I also wonder if the devs would be up for this because currently, you can only feed an RB to an RB or an Overclocked.