• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Special Valentine's Day Prize Fight

In the first two days of the event, I reached the 100m milestone ... 50m per day ... but my legendary relic was a disappointment ... a hack n splash came ... and my gold relic that was opened on the day previous one came the same ... it was not this time that I got my Overclock ....

Reactions: Yomady
mc3N0lL.png

So this event is finished now with ten people walking away with the coveted Oh Mai and everyone else with plenty of coins, theonite and relics!

How did you do in the event? Did you like the prize levels?
What did you think of the "She Loves Me" and "She Loves Me Not" modifiers?
Would you like to see more character restricted PFs in future?

Discuss!
"Would you like to see more character restricted PFs in future?" Personally would love another one, it is a long wait till the end of the year. Suppose it makes it a tad more special, and worth doing leaving it off that long?.

Reactions: Pit Frango
"Would you like to see more character restricted PFs in future?" Personally would love another one, it is a long wait till the end of the year. Suppose it makes it a tad more special, and worth doing leaving it off that long?.

it would be great ... on the birthday of each character to have an exclusive PF ... the sad thing is that Double would be left out of it ...

Reactions: BallotBoxer
That was another wonderful PF, better than Halloween and comparable to Christmas. 100M in 4 days is a great goal to play this PF in a somewhat relaxed way and still have time for Gold and Silver PFs and Dailies - for example, if it was 25M in one day on February 14, I would completely miss the competition because my Friday was totally loaded with work. Knowing that, I invested more time into game on Wednesday and Thursday, hit 100M and switched to other things with a comforting feeling of accomplishment.

Rewards for first 10 milestones were nice, thank you HVS for loads of coins and Theo. "Dedicated Player" rewards for milestones 11-13 were more luck-related, so those who could not reach there should not feel like they were denied a prize essential for game progress (like guaranteed brand-new Dia fighter during Halloween PF).

As far as what I got from the PF, I am totally happy with my results:
  • Finished the PF with 117M score gettting into top 10%;
  • 7 Lovestruck Relics gave me 4 Shadow Ops, 1 Dead Heat, 1 Grim Fan and 1 Red Velvet (YEAH, FINALLY!!!);
  • Legendary Relic summoned Dragon Brawler (kinda meh);
  • Gold Relic (500 Gold Shards from 11th milestone) brought Rainbow Blight (I already have two, but hey, no complaints!);
  • And finally Diamond Relic (250 Diamond Shards from 12th milestone) turned out to be an amazing Djinn Frizz!
I hope that your pulls were also great, and I would like to say that, in my opinion, with Valentine PF HVS got a nearly-perfect balance of time span, milestones and rewards. Looking forward to see more events like this one!

I had a lot of fun with the PF even when I burnt out a bit.
  • Made it to top 100 with a score of 220 million WOOOO!
  • Diamond key!
  • Sadly, I didn't get anything great from the Relics: 3 Killjoys, 1 Shadow Ops, 2 Dead Heats and 1 Grim Fan.
  • Legendary got me a 4th Hack N' Splash which may be evolution fodder if I ever get a Meow & Forever,
  • OTOH I burned through my XP boosts and got the entire gang all leveled up! I must have evolved like 10 silvers to gold for both collection and evolution purposes, got some of my golds to lvl 50 and best of all got my Heart of Darkness to lvl 29 and into pretty darn useful territory specially with the Diamond Key from the Top 100.
All in all, I'm pretty happy and I hope all this grinding helps me get to a better ranking in rifts. I hope they make more PFs like this in the future.