• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Painwheel's Flight Risk Input/Execution

XanXet

Reaction score
May I suggest that Flight Risk can be activated with an assigned button instead of having to do double swipe up? Because, Painwheel tends to do a launch attack instead of doing Flight Risk if you're close to the opponent.​

May I suggest that Flight Risk can be activated with an assigned button instead of having to do double swipe up? Because, Painwheel tends to do a launch attack instead of doing Flight Risk if you're close to the opponent.​

I agree this would be a big boost to Painwheels efficiency. The only other thing is that flight risk is well... risky for a relatively glass canon. Perhaps painwheel should get another character specific ability that's much more useful and flight risk can be an extra feature.

Reactions: Big Bep Bep
I agree this would be a big boost to Painwheels efficiency. The only other thing is that flight risk is well... risky for a relatively glass canon. Perhaps painwheel should get another character specific ability that's much more useful and flight risk can be an extra feature.
The other options of attack from Flight Risk is pretty weak, but the air grab is very nice and to have quick access to it would be great and makes Flight Risk a bit useful.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
I'd love this, tbh. Both because it'd remove the input overlap between Flight Risk and starting a juggle (making both more reliable to use) and because if it were a button that could be queued up just like special moves can be it may open up the possibilities for new combos to be made. Also, it'd make the timing much faster and more consistent, which would also make it easier to use.